{UK} Maine's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine

Mar 13, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93978068
Discord name: Maine™#8574
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 10 days. First achievement dates back to 8th of March.
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): "Fred" / Alyosha Zhukov
Civilian name: Mihai Lazâr
What server are you applying for?: SCP RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1679162821153.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 (Holding)
CI Alpha (Holding)
MTF Nu-7 (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1x RDM. Was due to mistaking a D-Class for having a gun as GENSEC, though this was not the case and his playermodel was merely identical.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I believe that I am knowledgable and active enough to suit the role of 096. I stem from many previous RP servers, although mostly Serious RP so RP in itself is something I value highly, and seeing how 096 has alot of RP involved in the character I feel as if it's a role that'd fit me. Additionally I am dedicated to something I set myself into, and as such I will always be willing to RP as 096 when one is needed.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
The behaviour of 096 when pacified is a passive and will go into it's usual depressed state. 096 if left pacified for a prolonged period of time will sit down and weep in it's place for as long as it's left undisturbed. It's weeping is audible and easy to avoid and 096 will be pacified for as long as nobody sees its face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP 096 is allowed to go wherever his victims are. His victims are classified as people who have seen his face, so if a Picture were to spawn in D-Block and someone has seen it then he is allowed to go straight there, or if it's at EZ he may go past. This applies to anywhere, so if someone has seen his face on the surface he may go up there aswell.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 Recontainment consists of multiple steps. Firstly...
One must acquire a set of SCRAMBLE goggles from an armoury, these will make the user not be detected by 096, and in turn be capable of looking at it whenever and wherever as they freely wish to.
With SCRAMBLE's acquired, they must then obtain a Bucket from a Bathroom, the bucket will be used to cover 096's face so that people without SCRAMBLE's will not trigger 096.
As one does this, if there's a picture of 096 somewhere it must be destroyed aswell.
With 096 bagged, it is then merely a waiting game as 096 must be allowed to finish anyone who has seen it's face so that it may go back into a pacified state.
Once it has killed everyone who has seen its face, it will return to a pacified state.
In the pacificed state, the RECONTAINER must utilize a Recontainment beam on it to fully pacify it, and then cuff it.
Then they will drag 096 back into its chamber and call it Recontained.

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Maine !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.