[UK] Manning's Intelligence Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:75994617
Discord name:Mugga#5742
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Since Launch (28/11/2021)
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone:CEST (UTC +1)
Character name(s):Jack Manning
Civilian name:Mike Harper
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:Nu-7,O-1,E-11
Holding:CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Bans/Kicks:None
-Warns: 1x Metagaming, 3x RDM, 3x FailRP (Last Warn:23 January 2022)

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-I want to help the Director in Managing the Department as well as to make sure that the Operations are running smoothly and that Agents know what they're supposed to do.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-I've been in the Department for about 3 Weeks now, almost a month and i have the knowledge of how it works.
-I believe i have the necessary qualities and skillset to be the next Ambassador.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?:
No. of Excellent-Grade Documents Written: Two (2) in-game during the starts of the server.
What makes a document excellent:
-Detail to the Document itself.
-Attention to Detail regarding the Information in the Document.
-Good Writing.
-Having the Ability to make the Document engaging for the reader or the Ability to make it Informative as possible.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-Managing the Department.
-Giving out Advice to Agents who need/request it.
-Leading Agents during Raids and Operations.
-Reviewing Documents written by DOI Agents.
-Maintaining a good relationship with other MTFs/Departments
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jack Manning is just an alias for a man formerly known as Andrzej Brzęczeszczykiewicz.

Jack Manning is sometimes Short Tempered but most of the time is Composed and Collected, Unpredictable and often thought of as Crazy due to the brain damage he has recieved during his time as a Captive.

Andrzej before joining the Foundation was an Operative within the Agency of Internal Security (Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego) during his time there he had an encounter with an Anomaly, Due to his encounter he was recruited into the Foundation by the Departament of External Affairs due to his attempt at handling the situation.

When he was starting out he was assigned to Site-120 where he picked up some tricks from Thamaturgy books he found around the site however he wasnt a good learner and in practice he was terrible, Most of the stuff he learned he has forgotten by now.
He was stationed at Site-18 and worked for the Departament of Disinformation, he didint like the job.
So he transfered to Site-65, Where he joined The Departament of Intelligence he quickly grew to love it.
The Stress and Dopamine inducing Infiltrations,Shootouts in Urban and Open Enviroments and the less exciting paper work that came with it.

Before his Infiltrations he takes on the Face and Mannerisms of his Victims and During Infiltrations he steals Documents,Gathers other information and Walks around the Base of his Opponents like the place is his.

During his time working, he gathers and collects information about the Group of Interest known as the Chaos Insurgency due to the threat they pose to the Foundation.

He is The Beholder of their Actions, Failures and Sins.

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ long time player of SCP-RP, since beta i believe
+ chad
+ always active IG and TS
+ active Intelligence member
+ would be a good fit

good luck brotha, hope u join back to O-1 one day :salute:

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
+ Support :
- Very active
- Extremely professional ( Fought SCP-323 alone when Nu-7 was not online )
- Friendly interactions in every conversation
- Good guy

+ 100% deserve this role

MTF Nu-7 CPT John "Atlas" Kent

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Neutral support

As much as I like you jack and that you are a good DOI agent, I do not see much from you in ways of leadership skills, this may be because you spend your time on the surface.

However there are some points I want to state;

- You have been a troublemaker in the past, lying to not only IA but other Senior staff to worm your way out of trouble.
- You have in the past told me "Civilians aren't DOIs problem" and also that you couldn't be bothered to deal with them because it is boring, despite this being your remit.
- I have not seen you act in a leadership capacity as will be the case with ambassador, I have also noticed that you can be extremely rude and bossy when it comes to getting your own way, you seem to follow the ethos of "Its my way or the highway"

As you rise through the ranks you generally become a more political role over a action role, as such it would be nice to see you getting involved with this, things such as drafting ideas and potential policies to your director to improve your department and even spend some time going with new agents, like today for example there have been no ambassadors available and all the agents are currently clueless on their role, sadly im not a DOI so i cannot advise.

I would like to see you work on your leadership skills and qualities, if you would like further feedback, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Roual Maot.

Reactions: elad

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+ Support

+ Awesome Guy / Great RP
+ Always Super Active
+ Very professional when the need arises
+ Great Agent

- Steals All The Bitches
- Too Hot

Last edited:

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
Neutral support

As much as I like you jack and that you are a good DOI agent, I do not see much from you in ways of leadership skills, this may be because you spend your time on the surface.

However there are some points I want to state;

- You have been a troublemaker in the past, lying to not only IA but other Senior staff to worm your way out of trouble.
- You have in the past told me "Civilians aren't DOIs problem" and also that you couldn't be bothered to deal with them because it is boring, despite this being your remit.
- I have not seen you act in a leadership capacity as will be the case with ambassador, I have also noticed that you can be extremely rude and bossy when it comes to getting your own way, you seem to follow the ethos of "Its my way or the highway"

As you rise through the ranks you generally become a more political role over a action role, as such it would be nice to see you getting involved with this, things such as drafting ideas and potential policies to your director to improve your department and even spend some time going with new agents, like today for example there have been no ambassadors available and all the agents are currently clueless on their role, sadly im not a DOI so i cannot advise.

I would like to see you work on your leadership skills and qualities, if you would like further feedback, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Roual Maot.

Thank you very. VERY. much for putting so much time and effort into giving constructive criticisim i really appriciate it. I DO. trust me i love when someone goes out of their way to write the bad and the good stuff and talk about it in detail and i like to read through it aswell. (Not alot of people can dedicate their time to writing detailed constructive criticisim so i like that you did that)

Now onto my message.

-I can't argue with the first point, I was quite a prankster and a troublemaker especially with how many times i've escaped IA Custody and escaped judgement. (Currently i'm working now to change my ways, It's not gonna be easy but with time i hope i will change)

-Yes. You're right. I like when things go my way i think we all like that and i can be rude wouldnt say to the extreme but sometimes it happens and even tho i may go off as bossy i try my best to avoid that and not to actively boss people around.
If i had to say...my vice the biggest one i have is that i WILL claw my way towards the things that i want, or as you said it: "It's my way or the highway" whilst it is a vice, i see it as a virtue aswell as it can be helpful to be assertive in some situations.

-I have said in the past that "Civilians are not DOI's Problem", I'm right on this one to some extent. Whilst Regular Civilians are not the DOI's problem CGITV,MC&D,Rangers,CI on the other hand are our problem. It is a Server Rule that Civilians are not allowed to trespass into the Facility.

I have to admit, I am impressed with the amount of Observational Skill you possess.
And i would like to Thank you again for actually taking the time and making a well detailed response to my application aswell as pointing out the problems that i have.

Kind Regards,
-Jack Manning (Rehabilitating Prankster and Troublemaker)

P.S. I'm not new to leadership postions but it's been a while and NEVER on a CG Network server (I know stuff is being ran here differntly). So i will most likely propably contact you incase i need advice cuz i feel like i may need it, If i come across something difficult. Cheers.
P.P.S. I would also like to thank anyone who has written or will write something under this be it good or bad.

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

Active and Aims to give good quality RP.

One quick bit of advice though, Try not to fall into powergaming as it will annoy those around you and get you into trouble. We've had an interaction before where that was the case. But overall, you got the room to improve and a very strong foundation.

Best of luck!

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Accepted
After quite a bit of thinking and a bit of back and forth, aswell as talking to other Department Heads. Finally, I have decided to give you the chance for Ambassador and show your worth, but I will keep a close eye on you. Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.