- UNGOC LCPL [Former]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

The only warning I've received this year was due to lack of knowledge regarding new rules/updates. The other 4 being when I first joined the server and lacked the full understanding of server rules
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
There are many aspects in which I see myself as suitable for obtaining ethics assistant , my lengthy tenure within the site and overall experience I have gained through different aspects of RP around the site as well as the RP in which I have dove into within those positions has allowed me to create a expansive knowledge of the many different situations and scenarios that an ethics assistant would come across on a day to day basis. My occupation as an O5 council member gave me possibly the most control over different RP situations in which I was able to create and develop, as well as this the position created a further understanding of the in different documentation which takes place at a site command and site administration level. The extensive level of leadership in which I had found myself within across many positions, for example the Director of External Affairs allowed me to shape and create the new department in cooperation with many different roleplay leaders as well as server leadership created what we now see today as the flourishing department. Another example of my leadership comes from the positions I've held within MTF Units where I had lead different RP side squadrons that lead into the relationship between combat and RP within the server. Additionally my most recent time within Site Administration and the position of Site Director has been extremely eye opening in terms of the different levels of engagement that Site admin have in comparison to Site Command and I'm able to be insightful in regards to these different aspects and how they can assist me within such a position.

From the experiences as O5, Site Director and directing different departments as well as managing the site as a whole. With the overall volume of different roleplay scenarios I strongly believe this would make me a great candidate for ethics assistant. With this I'd like to mention that the position would enable me to have an increased ability to influence the many different areas of RP and gain a new perspective of the RP that takes place within Ethics and O1. Finally I'd like to mention my activity, I'm extremely active within the facility itself and with this I have an increased insight into the current requirements and needs of different departments and regiments. With this I have been able to issue a variety of planned out actions as Site Director which directly contribute and increase roleplay situations and scenarios, an example being a large scale operation with the works of UNGOC and DEA in which will have a massive positive effect on the current RP relations and OOC relations between these two demographics. Another area in which I'm currently keen to develop is the RP between different relations through various projects and operations in which I will be able to develop further through such a position.

-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
There are many duties and responsibilities in which an ECA has within RP, from acting as the first point of contact for the Ethics Committee to interviewing a variety of different personnel in order to create a increased level of analysis on a departments performance. Additional duties are the following:

- ECA's are able to give out orders to O-1, If no ECM's or the ECC are on, or if they need O-1's help on getting a task done.

- Ability to help individuals is a important aspect of assistants, as representatives of the Ethics Committee, ECA's are required to act professional at all times

- Enforcing the Foundation Legal Codex via observation and investigation.

- Tasked to overview experiments making sure they adhere to the departments protocols and the Foundation Legal Codex. They are also able to help the
researchers by reviewing their research documents, supplying both positives and negatives.

- If they are the highest ranking on site, authorizing AA Usage, or authorizing D class mass termination when specific requirements are met.

- Acting as a role model for others within the site and demonstrating an extensive knowledge of various departmental policies, site wide policies and the legal codex.

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

4bae5522eab2c92ae104801515cec7c6.gif

< Scanning Successful >

< Known Biometric Signature >

Redirecting to
Cairo.aic

input: Access Level 5 file network.

Accessing the requested network...

Disclaimer: This network is restricted to the Ethics Committee.

Authentication is required. Failure to authenticate will result in the deployment of MTF-Omega-1 ("Laws Left Hand"). Do you wish to continue?

input
: Continue

input: Additionally, access Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt's Personnel File

Access Granted,
Continue

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
- to: Marcus Schmidt<marcuss@s65siteadmin.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png
The Ethics Committee

Dear Marcus,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are suited to assume the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Please contact myself or another Ethics Committee member at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview.

Warm regards,
Caeden Bowen

Ethics Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.