Marcus "Falcon" Wolfgang
Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt

Civilian name:
Michael Schmidt
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699566643667.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you
hold or have held:
MTF Positions:
- MTF Alpha-1 ("Red Right Hand") Command Sergeant [S-S] [Former]
- MTF Nu-7 ("Hammer Down") Command Sergeant [Former]
- MTF E-11 ("Nine Tailed Fox") Lance Corporal [Former]

Foundation Staff:
- Site Director [Current]
- Site Advisor [Current]

- Overseer Assistant [Current]
- O5-4 "The Apostle" [Former]
- Director Of External Affairs [Former]
- Director Of Intelligence [Former]
- Intelligence Ambassador [Former]

External Groups:
- CI-D Delta [Former]
- UNGOC LCPL [Former]
- SCP-096 WL [Current]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

The only warning I've received this year was due to lack of knowledge regarding new rules/updates. The other 4 being when I first joined the server and lacked the full understanding of server rules

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I believe I'd be suitable for this position due to my lengthy tenure within the server and various additions to RP through my different positions within the server. As an RP leader currently as Site Director and previously via O5 I have lead RP in many aspects of the server. Additionally my whitelist to 096 presents my knowledge and use of current whitelisted SCP's. My interactions with the majority of individuals I meet and interact both in character and out of character have been extremely positive and engaging and I believe this position would be a wonderful addition to my methods to RP
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 comes across as a friendly and appealing safe class SCP in which morally does do what they believe is the right thing, although passive the SCP ensures that individuals that cannot protect himself via the different reality bending abilities they all contain.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

Depending on which instance I'm interacting with people as I would most likely aid the researchers fleeing from the situation. This would be either by aiding them with sending them into the alternative reality that SCP-22415-2 attains or healing then from crossfire shots as SCP-22415-1.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

In this specific scenario utilizing my reality bending abilities would have a negative affect and would be morally wrong the the SCP's standard, therefore I would not repel 076 as it would result in the researcher being noticed and attacked. Additionally if possible I would get closer to the researcher to then repel 076 further away and aid the researchers escape.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Unfortunately even though the SCP would be happy to aid anyone, healing the D-Class would have a negative affect on other personnel and therefore I would no heal the D-Class. With this, I would not be able to even if the d class wasn't escaping due to SCP trying to pro-actively do what is morally correct in every situation.

Last edited:

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
1699571137012.png
Not boosting this thread, just showing I actually do have research levels <3 Getting it sorted right now

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @'Falcon' / Stealth ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.