- UNGOC LCPL [Former]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

The only warning I've received this year was due to lack of knowledge regarding new rules/updates. The other 4 being when I first joined the server and lacked the full understanding of server rules
-
Why are you applying for Site Director?

In my short but strong tenure within Site Administration I've found a love for this aspect of RP. I've enjoyed the various aspects of Site Administration and the different responsibilities they have that uphold both the RP across the site and the quality of said RP. From dealing with new and challenging relations that bring both conflict and peace to the Foundation as well as maintaining the standard via departmental and regimental reviews and hearings. There are a wide range of interactions that the role of Site Administration, providing constructive feedback and assisting various departments in developing both opportunities and level of RP within said departments. I believe that within my time within Site Administration I've had a positive impact on both Site Admin and the site as a whole through a variety of opportunities that I've involved myself within. With the opening of this position I could further utilize my diversity in both skills and abilities as the director of the site.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

There are many aspects in which I see myself as suitable for obtaining this position over my current , my lengthy tenure within the site and overall experience I have gained through different aspects of RP around the site as well as the RP in which I have dove into within those positions has allowed me to create a expansive knowledge of the many different situations and scenarios that Site Administration and Site Director would come across on a day to day basis. My occupation as an O5 council member gave me possibly the most control over different RP situations in which I was able to create and develop, as well as this the position created a further understanding of the in different documentation which takes place at a site command and site administration level. The extensive level of leadership in which I had found myself within across many positions, for example the Director of External Affairs allowed me to shape and create the new department in cooperation with many different roleplay leaders as well as server leadership created what we now see today as the flourishing department. Another example of my leadership comes from the positions I've held within MTF Units where I had lead different RP side squadrons that lead into the relationship between combat and RP within the server. Additionally my most recent time within Site Administration has been extremely eye opening in terms of the different levels of engagement that Site admin have in comparison to Site Command and I'm able to be insightful in regards to these different aspects and how they can assist me within such a position

From the experiences as O5 and directing different departments as well as managing the site as a whole. With the overall volume of different roleplay scenarios I strongly believe this would make me a great candidate for Site Director. With this I'd like to mention that the position would enable me to have an increased ability to influence the many different ideas in which I have for the future of the site as well as the passion and consultation in which I will be able to provide to different members of Site Administration. Finally I'd like to mention my activity, I'm extremely active within the facility itself and with this I have an increased insight into the current requirements and needs of different departments and regiments.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administration are responsible for the monitoring of all aspects of RP around the site, the quality of said RP and increasing methods in which RP can be developed and created through the many different abilities that they hold as the leading body of Site-65. With this, they run the daily ongoing of the site and ensure the continued productivity of the site itself.

- Liaise with Site Command constantly, discussing and meeting to ensure different aspects of RP are prospering

- Conducting monthly reviews of regiments and departments

- Conducting Departmental and regiments Audits when necessary

- Cooperation with GSD and MTF's in authorization of AA, Sweeps and mass term when site command are absent

- Creation of site wide policies and other documentation

- When necessary in partnership with DEA handling GOI relations

- Creating and developing RP in and around the site through many different aspects

- Develop relations between departments to ensure the Site runs effectively.

- To be available to answer queries from Site personal when needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

d2blysm-a2feb949-6590-4a04-9533-75dbc5963abe.gif

< Scanning Successful >

< Known Biometric Signature >

Redirecting to Hellenstic.aic

input: Access Level 5 file network.

Accessing the requested network...

Disclaimer: This network is restricted to the O5 Council.

Authentication is required. Failure to authenticate will result in the deployment of MTF-Alpha 1 ("Red Right Hand"). Do you wish to continue?

input:
Continue.

Does the black moon howl?

input:
When the hound of hell has three heads.

Authentication successful, Welcome! It's been quite some time.

input: Access Hellenstic.aic Data Base

input: Continue

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
Nah blud, you just got Site Advisor, atleast give it a month LMFAO

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
Let one of the SMs cook man, you just got SA recently

Decent looking fit though, unsure of RP abilities but is pretty funny ig

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
-Has been great to work with as SA
-Excellent at RP
-Has more than enough experience for the role

Reactions: Stealth

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
Neutral

Falcon has had such an improvement in his behavior and how he acts around site and is doing fucking great in SA, but I don't feel he is ready for SD just yet, but is deserving of SM. But in the future, I can see Falcon as site director, but I feel he needs more time within SA.

Reactions: Stealth

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-support

good app but you just got SA, let one of the SM's cook fr

Pengu

Jan 15, 2023
+Support
great guy
Good rp
previouse experience

only bad part is most of the previouse experience is older

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'Falcon' / Stealth Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a cautious verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.