[UK] Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt's Special Agent Application

-Support
I'll give sis some credit, great roleplayer at times.
You were also at my birthday party
However you've got shit vtime and it does seem that you've been a bit of a meanie towards some people
Get that vtime up and don't day things like
lol1.png
lol2.png
Like cmon pal you're better than that

Change for the better, good luck nonetheless

what a shitfest

Ignoring that you’re blacklisted from CL4 positions last I checked, (Ignore the previous comment, he was unblacklisted) ignoring the silly aaaaa comment on discord, meh. You just got off LOA so I would like to see more of what you can do, your lore is your O5 lore I believe? Idk but it links to an operation where Johnson and Bolt were both DELCOM’s, so it must be old. Also god damn you have an awful track record. Removed from SL and O5 twice? One time being O5-1? Christ beloved.

Anywho idk you’ve got experience and shit and you’re old, but I personally haven’t seen much roleplay from you due to your recent return from an LOA.

+/- t

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
-support, better behaviour should be expected from someone who wants to be CL4

View attachment 18363View attachment 18364
-Support, wow I can’t believe Falcon would say such things! Jesus… Wow… Just because he said this he wont be eligible for the special agent whitelist its unacceptable.

Just joking, neutral. Who cares, it barely counts as a CL4 slot. The people complaining are clearly on a hate agenda because of this one message being sent out. Entire communitys gotten extra soft, and it shows.

Edit: Literally every singular -support outside of a select 2-3 individuals are clear hateboners, definitely a "Omg! Look at what he posted guys, wow wheres the link? Can I shit on this application now?"

Feb 22, 2024
Aren't you blacklisted from CL4 positions?
View attachment 18342

I have been on LOA's this month due to travelling, my activity prior to this month is shown within the Nu-7 Roster
after looking through some of the comments, ill be leaving a -support
while i do know you have the experience, being BL from CL4 positions is not a good thing to have on your resume, and as far as i was aware you resigned from O5, unless i am mistaken and you were "fired"

Aug 13, 2023
after looking through some of the comments, ill be leaving a -support
while i do know you have the experience, being BL from CL4 positions is not a good thing to have on your resume, and as far as i was aware you resigned from O5, unless i am mistaken and you were "fired"
He's been unblacklisted, some people apparentally don't do their research before bringing up something.

Edit: Due to what Naffen said. i've scratched out what i said as it turns out he's still blacklisted

Last edited:
Reactions: Niox
Feb 24, 2023
Thanks for the feedback, I've held many positions that I haven't been "removed" from, From Site Director, ECM to O5-2 and many other roles whilst you were gone. I'm unsure if you're are aware of the separation between IC and OOC actions but usually they don't correlate when it comes to interactions with others in regards to my current character.

Hope this clears things from your perspective.
I am aware that there is positions you have managed to keep, and you did well in those roles.

The issue is, at least from my standpoint is that this is becoming a pattern. You do REALLY well, and then its a sudden hard slip.

You see, with this comment issue a lot of people are taking, the fact you're applying for CL4 while saying that isn't the issue, its the fact you've said it and they're entitled to that viewpoint. And to the other comments at Falcon, he has been given permission from Supers to apply for the role, which I hope people read this part at the minimum of my long wall and respect that. Essentially, if you take issue with his comments, take this to staff in a complaint, it has been outlined here and that is good, but action will not be taken until you make that step. I recommend it. And I am sure Falcon would too.

My main issue stems from the good ole saying of, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" but realistically who do you shame at position number 12?

I have no doubt in your roleplay ability, its exactly why I appreciate in my prior comment about your want to create roleplay, I just think it creates a false story that you list all of these historic roles infront of potentially new players or uninformed players that you were removed from them, same for your SL positions.

I truly would love to see if you got this that this is the position you stay in, you climb and in the future do incredibly well and no removal, but I also need to air on the side of caution that you've presented yourself as a historic player with a good foundation of roles, which you did achieve, but many of which as you've admitted you did not keep. Hence my -support.

As for the LOAs thats more than understandable, and I retract my vtime comment.

Best of luck. My verdict will stay the same. I hope this expansion better explains this.

Reactions: Stealth

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
He's been unblacklisted, some people apparentally don't do their research before bringing up something.
Just as a heads up, the CL4+ Blacklist has not expired. He has permission and approval to apply for Special Agent, no other position.
Seeming a lot of misinformation is going around with no one actually knowing the truth

Reactions: Mason Connector

YandereMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+/- Neutral.

Your previous history of CL4/CL5 roles is impressive, but having a CL4+ blacklist does make me feel strange about you getting another CL4 role (even if it's a very minor one), I also think your lack of recent playtime really does not show positively.

I think if you played more, and created some more RP - you could be a good Special Agent (maybe).

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2023
Hello! This is obviously directed towards me, if you passed the most simplest form of English you'd see what I wrote was a question directed towards Falcon to see if he had his blacklist issue resolved. So fuck you and your research! Have a blessed day.
I was speaking out of generality, getting pissed off over something that doesn't have to do with you. Yet you think its about you speaks for itself. Don't be toxic and self centered :)

• Wow
Reactions: Guts
Apr 6, 2023
+ Support with a condition

Personally, I have no issue with falcon. He has always done fairly good RP from my POV. He plays a character well and "Seems" to have overall good intentions for the server.

But. Given his blacklist of all CL4+ Roles & Removal from O5 & SL not once but twice. I would hope that DEA Leadership would add a one strike basis but give him a chance at Special Agent so that he can prove his mettle. He is a veteran of the server and talent that I would rather not see go to waste due to the lack of people who wish to RP in the server.

I would also hope that during his time a Special Agent that he prove that he can be trusted with the role by creating RP Projects for DEA, Creating on the spot RP for DEA & Organising SOP in joint operations.

Sep 13, 2022
-support

idk, people are saying ur blacklisted from cl4 (will change if its cleared up to be false)
+ good at rp
+ experience
- toxic
- vtime is kinda bad but you were just on loa
- former blacklisted cl4 and has been kicked off a lot of cl4 roles

Last edited:
-support
me when im homophobic and trying to apply for Cl4 :3
Sorry to add to the plethora of feedback on this thread, but in no shape or form is my comment “homophobic” if you see it that way you need to report it rather than start throwing accusations at members of the community, my comment was satire and based off the reactions within this thread and the thread in discord I stand with it as it’s clearly a bloody joke. If you find this offensive then you seriously need to consider what you’re doing in a good SCP servers community, As mentioned by others in this thread. Thanks

Reactions: Broda and Guts