UNGOC LCPL [Former]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

Only warning I've received this year was due to not knowing radios are now not in use due to updated comms.
-

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I thoroughly believe that this would be a step in the right direction after being an Overseer Assistant for just over a month now, this position would allow me to create and direct RP in a further sense as well as generally allowing me to enhance RP for others around me more via the duties that the position holds. As well as this being a senior position it would allow me to take further steps with my character by neutering the RP that I both create and involve myself with. The position had strong connections with the overseer council and would overall be a great decision to develop both my character and myself within the current community
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

There are many aspects in which I see myself as suitable for obtaining this position, my lengthy tenure within the site and overall experience I have gained through different aspects of RP around the site as well as the RP in which I have dove into within those positions has allowed me to create a expansive knowledge of the many different situations and scenarios that Site Administration come across on a day to day basis. My occupation as an O5 council member gave me possibly the most control over different RP situations in which I was able to create and develop, as well as this the position created a further understanding of the different documentation in which takes place at a site command level. The extensive level of leadership in which I had found myself within across many positions, for example the Director of External Affairs allowed me to shape and create the new department in cooperation with many different roleplay leaders as well as server leadership created what we now see today as the flourishing department. Another example of my leadership comes from the positions I've held within MTF Units where I had lead different RP side squadrons that lead into the relationship between combat and RP within the server.

From the experiences as O5 and directing different departments as well as the overall volume of different roleplay scenarios I strongly believe this would make me a great candidate for Site Administration.

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

With acknowledgement that Site Administration monitor all aspects of RP around the site, in specific these are as follow:

- Conducting monthly reviews of MTF and departments

- Conducting Departmental and MTF Audits when necessary

- Cooperation with GSD and MTF's in authorization of AA as well as d block sweeps

- Creation of policies and other documentation

- When necessary in partnership with DEA handling GOI relations

- Creating and developing RP in and around the site

- Develop relations between departments to ensure the Site runs effectively.

- To be available to answer queries from Site personal when needed.

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

BCRyehr5NOk6-aQZtpm__93DMy4kueV32EKQuBJ1vGp9PIOLkTajwRrzcnRq0DIqw_SFhwPSg4tAsSn2AkfXqKotWTEMvvLU8OBw7xuTc8r0KTRUGFl9EdMNBUQlaXdV3vuIt1eU3JdtndHTpv-nGs8

< Scanning Successful >

< Known Biometric Signature >

Redirecting to Hellenstic.aic

input: Access Level 5 file network.

Accessing the requested network...

Disclaimer: This network is restricted to the O5 Council.

Authentication is required. Failure to authenticate will result in the deployment of MTF-Alpha 1 ("Red Right Hand"). Do you wish to continue?

input:
Continue.

Does the black moon howl?

input:
When the hound of hell has three heads.

Authentication successful, Welcome! It's been quite some time.

input: Access Site Advisor "Falcon" Personnel File

5haxof9hwdm21 (1).gif

Personnel File

1697763464749.png

Name: Marcus Wolfgang

Alias: Falcon

Nationality: Canadian

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: July, 3rd, 2002

Marcus Wolfgang's Dossier

O5-4 "The Apostle"

Director of External Affairs

Director of Intelligence

Overseer Assiatant

Intelligence Ambassador

Intelligence Agent

Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down" Lance Corporal

Mobile Task Force A-1 "Red Right Hand" Command Sergeant

Marcus Wolfgang 's Background

His earlier life was a struggle, with only one parent and no other option after graduating his first thought was to head into the military. With no father figure and a desire to succeed in life this was the only true option for Marcus. After completing his basic training in the depths of the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu military base in Quebec this young Canadian was tasked to Operation Gladius in which he was sent on the earliest flight to the Naipaulian/ Chinese heights.

1680559496612.png

Marcus would soon come to learn of the Chaos Insurgency, Known to them as a local militia who have been sending expeditions to mid-peak areas in which SCP-1529 would roam. Unknown to Marcus the Foundations Mobile Task Force Psi-29029, ("Alpine Echo") had been attacked by the Chaos Insurgency in an attempt to displace their forces in order to capture the SCP for their uses. The Canadian forces were notified of gun shots in the upper depths of the mountains and had no other choice but to advance with their units to engage the unknown threats.

1680562669495.png

When they approached the sounds of gun fire it came to a halt, confusing and perplexing the soldiers they had taken defensive positions after not receiving any word from command they proceeded into the area to encounter a large group of militia which open fire on the Canadian forces, with only soviet era guns the Canadians took minimal casualties after engaging the men for several hours. Shortly after the gunfire has come to a close a chinook helicopter could be seen flying off in the distance, attached beneath was a containment cell to be the looks of it.

Approximately three weeks later whilst asleep Marcus was awoken whilst sleeping within his barracks to see what he'd soon know to be a Foundation LOTA-10 Task Force Operative asking him to dress into his formal attire and follow that seemingly eccentric individual. He was taken to an unidentified location in which the Operative began questioning him of the sequence of events that occurred when his Task force engaged the Chaos Insurgency Cell. He was perplexed and began questioning the agent. With no cooperation in sight the agent offered him two options: Begin working for his private military organisation or have the agent sign off Marcus's discharge papers. With no other option he was formally invited into what he would later know to be the foundation. Working several high stakes missions and operating world wide as a LOTA-10 Operative Marcus soon became renowned for his eagle eye and decisive way of thinking. He would later find himself being called the "Falcon" in which he truly enjoyed and would later become a known member within the task force for his excellent work within the field of covert intergovernmental operations in which maintained and secured the secrecy of both SCP's and the Foundation. Whilst take a leave from his operations and assigned to train a new MTF that has arisen at Site-65, Marcus began training new Beta-1 Operatives and caught the eye of the Site Director in which asked for 'Falcon' to be sent to his office for a small "proposal".

Operation Black Knife

During a covert infiltration on the Chaos Insurgency Agent Falcon had been in the hallways of a highly secretive Insurgency Facility on the boarders of Quebec he had discovered a redacted sector of the facility, only known the Commanders of Insurgency Cells. After locating a small vent shaft he had found his way into a undiscovered meeting between Cell commandants. After overhearing the commandants Marcus knew he had to report back to the Foundation with his findings on the Insurgencies newest for of anomaly weaponization. After shuffling through the ventilations shafts Marcus began sneaking steadily through the Halls of the underground facility. Suddenly... two heavily armed guards come running through the hallways, with their guns raised and knowledge of an intruder nearby Marcus held his breathe. Slowly, he drew his silenced P230 from his left hip.

*Gunshots*

*Marcus Awakes on a chair with his hands in cuffs and legs tied up*

█ █ █ █ █ - " What are you here for?"

Marcus: "I'm a private investigator I swear!"

█ █ █ █ █ - "Lying to me will lead to.... unfortunate circumstances"

Marcus: "I wont tell you anything"

*The unknown officer reaches for a saw *

█ █ █ █ █ - "We will make an example of you... agent"

Project Z

1697763592175.png

The following document is redacted by order of ████████████

Viewing this File without express permission from an O5 Council member will result in your termination.

Y / N

Further Lore Related Documentation

DEA Initiative

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

Falcon has constantly demonstrated his ability to create new and interesting RP, while also enhancing current RP, both of which have been clearly highlighted to me in the time he's assisted me in GM events, and also during his time in other Sr. CL4 roles.

In further support of Falcon, the guy has held Sr. CL4 and a CL5 spot Foundation job at numerous points, and has the knowledge, professionalism and will to perform in a similar role again, especially after his return to the server in which he's showcased that he's back fully, as he's been continually interacting with the server once again for over a month now.

Reactions: Stealth

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

-Very Active and Seen alot
-Dedicated and Talented
-Professional with lots of Experience
-Good friend

Good luck!

Reactions: Stealth

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @'Falcon' / Stealth

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.