[UK] Mark "Scotsman" Mull Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

rodgers1888

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

V_time doesn't show the correct time for me but i have a screenshot of me achieve my 1 week (its been much longer i just dont know how else to show)

In what country are you located?:

Scotland

Time zone:

GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Captain "Scotsman", MTF E-11 LCPL Mark "Scotsman"

Chaos name (include your rank):

CI-A "Scotsman" [MRU-PFC]

Civilian name:

Mark

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:47753225 76561198055772179

Discord ID (name#0000):

Funlardon#6068

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No this is my third application

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/funlardon-moderator-application.8240/#post-51440 -1st-

-2nd-

have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No i have not received any warns kicks or bans

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I would say that I have a good amount of experience as a staff member within other communities. Again I am mostly familiar with ULX and SAM (its not great however I'm a quick study). I have held good staff positions in the past amongst these servers and have been trusted with dealing with many types of situations which in turn has made me being able to look at both peoples point of view and give a fair unbiased outcome.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, As stated in my previous application I enjoy taking part in serious roleplay servers. Again I have obtained a high rank within certain servers. Currently I am a captain that is well known within GSD. I have been complemented on how I roleplay and make it enjoyable and think on how my RP character would during the type of RP that's carrying out. As well as also being an event planner I had to think of roleplay situations and make sure they were accurate to the world that i was in. I can also refer to my time as Captain within SCP where I've had to speak with fellow GSD about their job and if they can handle it and RP'ng with doctors along with providing them training to obtain their RRT/HWL.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

My day today varies due to my work schedule so somedays I could be on for a good period of time but others I might not be on as much, Most weekends I will be available to be on. On a less day I could commit 3/4 hours and on my more free day 6/7 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I really enjoying being apart of this server and the community. I have made many friends here and by being a moderator I can help the staff team ensure that the players of the server are able to enjoy this server as much as I have. I also feel I would be a strong member to the staff team with my previous experience and being able to contribute to helping the server run efficiently

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

With the all the experience that I have throughout my time being in other communities and being staff there I could be able to provide a mature co-worker being able to provide a high standard member of staff that is able to follow the rules and make sure the rules are being followed. I also believe that communication is key as I use it for a living with having to deal with many types of situations. This I feel proves to be invaluable and would greatly benefit the staff team.

(The last part is a copy and paste from last application but i really couldn't word it any differently what I said I believe to be true)

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1674765432878.png
    1674765432878.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Neutral lending very lightly to a ( +Support )

- Mature

- Friendly

- Not active

- Didn’t follow application rulesBD3B330A-6DDA-4CA2-82D8-2E39AD227535.jpeg

Last edited:

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Funlardon, today I will be giving you a <+ Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Good interactions +
  • Previous Experience +
  • Not many interactions +/-
Good luck!

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Funlardon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis & Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.