Character name(s):
McMuffin
Civilian name:
Tyrone
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Have:
SCP-069

Held:
O-1 Corp
Nu-7 CSG
ECA and OSA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 Expired Fail RP warns from over a year ago, I am unsure of why I got them
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I have played on this server a long time and know a lot SCP lore, I am very friendly around site and play lot of Combat Medic to help anyone I can. As well, I understand how to use 22415's abilities and not to ruin peoples RP experience.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415-1 wanders around site searching for people who are hurt and heal them and rescue them from dangerous situations. 22415-2 upkeeps the helper dimension and helps people that require extraction from dangerous situations. 22415-3 wanders around site looking for breached SCPs that pose a threat to site personnel and helps in recontainment and evacuation.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
You help the researcher personnel in getting away to a safe place, 22415s do not participate in raids or help combative personnel.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
You would not repel 076 since it could injure or kill the researcher.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Since the D-class is doing something he shouldn't 22415-1 is not obligated to help the d-class.

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Sceptre​