E-11 CSGEthics Assistant
GOC CPL
IA Ambassador
SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for Consult purely because of my enjoyment of playing anything medical related. I've been playing Combat Medic since receiving my Medical License here and there, even more regularely as of late and am still enjoying the pure chaos that not only comes with being a medic, but also the fact that you can do so much as one. Not only that, but I also want to give others the possibility of more enjoyment by partaking in more complex situations that require a Medical Consult at the
location, rather than a Doctor or a Combat Medic.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
Part of the reason as for why I believe to be a worthy Consultant is the fact that I want to enhance the roleplay experience for people, while at the same time having fun together, rather than taking every little thing too seriously. I jest and fuck around on Combat Medic, though always know when to take things seriously. I also believe that I am very capable of making good friends with people, even if me and the other party have started off at a rather sour beginning. Last but not least, my maturity is also one of the reasons as for why I believe that I am a suitable pick for Consultant.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
ELECTRO SHOCK THERAPY
(EST)
Eletcroshock Therapy is a therapy for subjects to undergo when they've been subject to any kind of anomalous hazards. Be it having lost their hands by eating one too many anomalous candies, or suddenly having been met with paralyzation by reading a funny book. The procedure begins by placing the affected subject at the far end of the EST room, wherein they will be asked a few questions. Have they been revived before? Have they ever had an EST before and if they consent to it. If they consent to it and haven't been revived before, the Medical Harpoon will be taken and promptly thrown at the subject - Ultimately ending their life so that they can be revived. Once dead, the 'do not go towards the line' must be yelled like a maniac in order to ahve them not walk towards the light, wherein death is certain.
Once they are revived, the EST is done and they are promptly released or brought back to D-Block.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
OVERSIGHT OF THE MEDICAL DEPARTMENT
PERFORM MEDICAL TRYOUTS FOR TRAINEES
ASSIST NON-COMBATANTS IN BRINGING THEM TO PW DURING CODE 5's
ACT AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN EMPLOYEES AND THE DIRECTOR OF MEDICINE
AID THE DIRECTOR OF MEDICINE WITH THEIR TASKS
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Medicine, medicine everywhere. Each morning was spent with waking up and driving hours to what he considered his daily routine. Working as a doctor inside a small clinic, it wasn't until one day where a small trucks-worth of injured people had been delivered to his clinic. Claiming they had been attacked by unknown assailants, Mishashi did as every other Doctor would and treated them, alongside his colleagues, to the best of his abilities. Not knowing that said patients were part of the SCP Foundation, disguised Intelligence Agents just having been found by civilians after a fight with hostile GOIs, the agents slid Mishashi a card into his pockets while he was working. Always having had a reputable position inside of his Clinic, the card obviously was an invitation to join the SCP Foundation and work towards a better goal. After dozen of evaluations and multiple health-checkups, he found himself employed as a Medical Consultant in Site-65​

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

+Support

- Active on Medical (Usually combat medic)

- Friendly, mature, active

- Previous CL4 experience (not mandatory but its a good thing)

Good luck Mishashi!

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+Support
- Active
- CL4 Experience
- Good Interactions

- Good Application

Good Luck,
Falcon

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
1678296660984.png

Good Evening @Mishashi

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel you are ready to take on the duties and hold the position of a Medical Consultant, however we do require you to sit an interview, please contact Dpt. Director Cuddles for the interview scheduling.

Kind Regards,

Cuddles
RoxieCat2003#2557

Status
Not open for further replies.