Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1683735351288.png
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
i want to make sure that all medical staff are doing their job correctly as i often see Trainee's and other various medical staff lacking and just in general not doing their job | being a medical consultant would give me the power to make sure they are not slacking on the job anymore | i also would like to take a leadership role for one of the departments to improve the work and people working in my department
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
| Leadership
| i dont give up |
| Stuborn |
| want to help people be better at their jobs and help patients who are sick |
| i know the Medbay very well |
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Personally i like fixing broken legs | to fix a broken leg you need to do !medic and get the correct drug once you have this drug you need to first grab a medical jar and a beaker and mix it inside of the 2 of them once you have done that you tell the patient to drink it if they are refusing you do /roll 100 and if you have a higher number force it in | unless they want a broken leg
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
| Helping medical trainee's do their job correctly |
| helping Trainee's pass their medical license test |
| Watching over the whole medical department as a whole and making sure everyone is doing their jobs right |
| helping a medical staff if need help |

-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Steven "Pringles" was a little boy when his father started working at a canadian military base as a researcher trying to find cures for various diseases | Steven sat in Medical watching TV | one day a bunch of military men walked in to military and said your father has sadly died this made the little boy eager to help people in the facility | after that day he helped and helped people until he got to age 15 | he git his medical license and started doing EST and helping different foundation personal making sure no-one died | some people he could save but sadly some he could not save | after a couple of his patients died as they were uncurbable he applied for the medical consultant job in the medical bay to help trainees and various other medical staff to ensure no one would die | he got accepted and started his new life as a medical consultant |

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022

Good day "Pringles" I will give you a -Support leaning Neutral.

+/- Joined E11 and was removed from E11 for being inactive within 1.5 week.
+/- haven't seen you playing a medical role.( that I can remember )

- On the day you made your application you have 7 active warnings.
- App is lacking detail.

I think you are not Yet ready for a CL4 position.​

You have had too many warnings in the past month.​

I suggest being more active in the medical department and,​

waiting till your warnings have expired.​

Best of luck with your application.
greetings "Holland"

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @taytoe90234

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel like you are NOT YET READY for the duties of Medical Consultant, if you would like the know the reasons feel free to message me.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Status
Not open for further replies.