Civilian name: Jeremy Elbertson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher (Holding)
-Overseer Assistant (Held)
- Site Advisor (Held)
-Nu-7 LCPL (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have two inactive FailRP warns.

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
As I said in my Executive Application, research is and always will be my priority. With the influx of projects and protocals coming to the department, I want to apply and put my best foot forward to help lead the department into a sustainable, fun, and engaging RP department. I am deeply committed to continue bringing RP and future projects to the department, such as the most recent Project Hero. I hope to join the rank of DoR and encourage individuality among researchers and their tests, to branch out and create projects for passion or fun. It is a dream to help lead a team of researchers equally as committed to creating engaging and fun RP for not only the department, but the site as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
While some would argue I can act unprofessional or childish, I believe this can infact lend itself useful to coming up with lore, documents, projects, and test ideas. I have been an executive for a majority of my time on CN and a large portion of that time is spent coming up with new tests and planning projects.

I currently run research's ARES (the Advanced Robotics and Engineering Sector) which itself has 3-4 active projects, currently only summerised, but will soon garner their own documents with explainations. I am a consistantly forward thinker, especially when it comes to creating a better environment for the department. Even OOC, I am working on a plan to suggest a refurbish to research wing, as currently I and many others feel it does not promote creative and engaging RP. These are just some of the qualities I possess to be a strong, confident, and fun DoR.

ARES
Site-65//Site-01 Collaborative Study.
Personnel Dossier : Jaqueline
Agreement with UNGOC

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
The Director of Research is a key figure in the Foundation's research department, responsible for overseeing and guiding it towards discoveries while adhering to strict protocols and ethical guidelines. They must foster a culture of investigation and ethical research practices, aligning projects with the Foundation's mission to safely study and contain SCPs. The Director facilitates communication, mentors researchers, and actively participates in reviewing high-profile projects involving high-risk SCPs or complex cross tests. They ensure the Foundation maintains standards of excellence and integrity across all scientific endeavors.

The Director of Research is responsible for ensuring the department operates efficiently, staying on site, and being readily available to researchers. They have increased authority in cross tests and must review tests before approval. Off-site responsibilities include being available for emergencies, hosting meetings with the executive team, handling executive researcher applications, and onboarding new hires. They must work closely with Site Administration and Site Command on various matters, revising rules, policies, and adhering to CoE and CoC.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

ACCESSING TERMINAL...

[ScriptNET] Please input ID and Password

[USER] Mercy.
[USER] Rennaissance.

[ScriptNET] Welcome Dr. Reacher. Showcasing Files matching ID and Password...
[ScriptNET] https://docs.google.com/document/d/15gTR-JskU8TEEgsddSo5CpUL8x64KNTucNHkZmt_n4c/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Sachimii

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Jaqueline is a active member of RSD CL4, with alot of experience in the field. Furthermore, he has created numerous pieces of high quality RP within the Department.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Engages a lot with the community at large, which is a vital characteristic for a Director. Very focused on conducting good quality roleplay. Would do well in the Director position.

Best of luck!

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
I feel at the moment that you'd be a good candidate for DoR, you consistently engage in and create fun scenarios for Researchers.

Your documents are also very good, and you show a great amount of dedication to your role.

Edit: I think Ludenberg has already been given the role :unsure:

Jackie3

Dec 4, 2023
IM CURSED !!!!!! IM CURSED TO GET WARNED AFTER PUTTING THIS APP IN IM DERANGED AND A LUNATIC IMKILLING EVERYONE
64b

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Depends on the warn. If it was RDM/FailRP etc it shouldn't be held as a death sentence

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

Good candidate has continued doing good work for research and engages in good rp
Stop getting pac3 warns 🗣️

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
If i see you with more unlicensed mechs/robots it will be the real death of you young whippersnapper

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
Please stop taking ppl organs
Foundation personnel aren't disposable

(Good luck)

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
No way is this the real mercy from overwatch

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
+Support
  • Hard working.
  • Trustworthy.
  • Active.
  • Has some insane creativity.
  • Cooks on projects.
  • Cooks on documents.

Jaqueline is without doubt the best candidate for this position
The only negative thing i could possibly see in this, is the warning for PAC abuse, however they are not 100% your fault either. PAC3 requests as it currently stands do take time to get thoroughly reviewed by the staff team, and i completely understand the urge to use your PACs even tho they have not gotten accepted. However, i do wish you the best of luck with your application.

Reactions: Biscuits

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
+Support

Your RP is certainly top notch. You are overall a great person and I have seen you multiple times helping others in your Department. Just please.... For the love of god GET YOUR PACS APPROVED BEFORE USING THEM.

Also, try to be a little bit less goofy in heavily frequented places and if you do get this role, don't go to surface just because you felt like it. Please. Don't even think about it (if not for some approved RP, of course)

Other than that, Best of Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.