Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 18, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): gamerman1236
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Merrick Travolta / A1 SGT "NoFun"
Chaos name (include your rank):
Civilian name: Michael mcdoesntexist
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58970141
Discord ID (name#0000): kizunaa.j
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I did many years ago on a few (Now closed) dark RP servers
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Aside from my many months here as a senior CL4 and MTF NCO. It's mostly stuff outside of garrysmod
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- if I'm not working, 10ish hours. If I am, About 4-6

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- My time on site is often broken up by the need to make sits for various reasons (FearRP and FailRP Mostly), I've been deciding back and fourth if I wante to go for GM or go for staff, I do spend a lot of time investigating. But just as much idleing when nobody I need to interact with are avaliable. My activity also tends to be when the server is hitting peak or winding down on UK.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Being an Internal Affairs main and an active CL4/MTF player I hold a rather large amount of knowledge about the rules already (Working with the rules is most of my duties when enforcing the FLC), I also seek out clarifications when I don't see a rule explaining the problem I may be facing.

Verlocity

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 18, 2024
+support
- No active warns
- Active
- previous experience

negative:
- Reason pretty short in my opinion

wicksta

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Mar 17, 2024
+ Support

You're very active, hold a respected position within the community and are quite competent at is as well. You and I have had little personal interaction so far but I've seen and heard great things about you. The reason for why you want to become moderator is quite practical, which I find to be a breath of fresh air. I feel like you'd be a great addition to the staff team. :]

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Merrick Travolta
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at
.Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.