[UK] Mike Nolan's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Nolan

Jan 24, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): madsteve69 or stephensmith842, cant remember
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):44h
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mike "Hawk" Nolan
Chaos name (include your rank): CS James Himmler
Civilian name: John Decker
Steam ID: 76561198320231102
Discord ID (name#0000): ns_ciro
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i recived a warning recently for fear rp as i didnt put my gun away(it was on safety) when there was two guns on me, i am currently appealing this with SL
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: i do, some gmod, but not all
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: i do, i have 10,000 hours on fivem which usually has serious rp
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-5
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i have seen people break rules and its not always fun and i want to be able to help people whenever i can,
its my thing im autistic and one of my main hobbies is supporting people and such and i just like to see others having a good time knowing that theres people who will deal with issues fairly and non-bias. I also played CN a LONG Time ago(16,000hrs ago/2 years)
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i know alot of people in the community and i do whats needed but i can also understand both viewpoints and take both peoples sides into account to determine if the situation is
minor, medium or major because at the end of the day we are all human and make honest mistakes and people deserve a chance to prove that they didnt intend to cause harm or discomfort to another member

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Mike Nolan , today I will be giving you a - Support for the following reasons:

- Previous Staffing Experience
- Active

- No Interactions
- Active warning

I think it would be best if you increased your implementation into this community before entering staff, as well as waiting out your currently 2 active warnings

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon

Mike Nolan

Jan 24, 2024
Hello @Mike Nolan , today I will be giving you a - Support for the following reasons:

- Active

- No Interactions
- Active warning

I think it would be best if you increased your implementation into this community before entering staff, as well as waiting out your currently 2 active warnings

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon
I didnt realise i had two, Ellie is currently handling the fearrp and Auburn has just Voided the second warning, i appricate the Feedback william, Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jonny Guaca

May 23, 2022
Hello @Mike Nolan , today I will be giving you a +Support leaning towards a Neutral for the following reasons:

-Had some good interactions
- Active

- Active warning

Good Luck,
Jonny Guaca

ExcaliburTeamRWBY

Nov 12, 2023
-/+ Support
+ that he is a nice guy is nice to be around and he is great when he is RPing he can help around a lot and I think he could be an amazing Staff member
- the app is not very detailed they could be a bit more detail but fair

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Hello @Mike Nolan I will be giving you +support today for the following reasons
+active
+staff experience
+/-deecent ish app could have a bit more detail

- you have active warns but as you said you are appealing these so I haven’t judge my comment on those

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Reviewing​

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Temporarily on hold until your Ban Appeal is resolved.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @Mike Nolan

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

You may re-apply in 1 month.​

Status
Not open for further replies.