Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147550489
Discord name: lordmirai
For how long have you played on CN SCP: over a year now
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Mirai Archaeus (F), Kane Adams (CI)
Civilian name: Mira Tenebrarum / Tarnus "Setin" Domurrum
What server are you applying for?: SCP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yup, Voicemod included

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
24/162
1710368984709.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: SCP-096, CI-Gamma
Held: Executive Researcher, Director of Research, Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Long ago, yeah, when I had just joined

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I'm great at roleplay and maintaining a respective role and personality for long periods of time. I can fit a character persona with good flexibility.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415 consistently does the right thing. Whenever there's someone in trouble or needing help, SCP-22415 is right there, lending a hand and just being a good influence. It either helps the vulnerable, comforts distressed people or literally deflects hostile SCPs; It's like having a reliable friend.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I'd definitely prioritize aiding the researchers who are fleeing from the fight. MTFs are meant to handle combat situations, the researchers aren't, and they could easily get caught in the crossfire or become targets themselves. So, my focus would be on helping them get to safety, probably at the breach shelter.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
Do not repel, as it would endanger the researcher. Run backwards and taunt 076 to get him to focus on you, further drawing his attention. This would buy time for the researcher to run away without having SCP-076 notice 'em. The goal is to try and keep the research safe, even sacrificing myself.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not intervene, as I shouldn't help hostile D-Class. SCPs can't help D-Class

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
i've been playing 22415 for several months now and believe that mirai would be a good fit for the unique roleplay style that these jobs need

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Mirai (未来)
Status
Not open for further replies.