Donator
Jan 6, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:46687214

Discord name:
Mishashi#0624

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
For about a month now.
IG time is 6d 13h at the time of writing.

In what country are you located?:
Germany

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s):
'Mishashi'

Civilian name:
Tuck Aberthon

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador because I simply enjoy the aspects and roleplay of playing as an Internal Affairs Agent.
I wish to increase and heighten the possibilities of what I can do, while also gathering experience as CL4 personnel. The role of IA Agent is extremely engaging and enjoyable for me, hence why I hope to gain the position of Ambassador.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am not only old enough, but also mature enough to be willing to teach and train upcoming Agents in their duties. I am understanding and kind to others, even when approached with moments where the opposite party might not think highly of myself or others. I try to stop arguments before they break out, or atleast try to solve them so that both parties can leave atleast somewhat satisfied with their predicaments.

I also want to better IA relations with the other jobs inside the Facility, as Agents can quickly be considered the no-fun police due to their duties and strict guidelines.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a couple of research reports, though I understand that documents should be thorough, easy to read and not a five-page long essay when it could have been summed up in a few pages. I try my best to formulate everything in simple, yet professional terms, while keeping documents tidy and easy to read through.

Proper grammar, creative use of words alongside avoiding straight up CTRL-V'ing things out of Google are important to keep your documents in a good shape and give your fantasy a good kicking while you're at it.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
While still agents themselves, Ambassadors are trusted agents that work closely with IA Leadership to ensure cohesion and professional behaviour during their duties. They act as 'mentors' for newcomers, guiding them through the handbooks, explaining what IA is and what the duty of an agent and an operative is, while being trusted enough to hand out tasks to individual agents if the need arises.

-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
'Mishashi' had always been fond of his work since beginning to act as an Internal Affairs agent in the early 2000's. Having spent most of his days inside his office, hitting the pen against paper and organizing documents, most of his time was spent behind the desk for the early years of his job. His time eventually came when an agent retired, urging an Ambassador to reassign 'Mishashi' into field-duty, effectively giving him his life's purpose. From then on he worked his butt off, ensuring the safety of the facility alongside others, while also making sure that the CoE and CoC weren't breached during tests, riots etc..
It's been a few years since beginning field duty, having been praised and complimented by Ambassadors and Directors alike, which soon enough earned him the senior position of Ambassador inside Internal Affairs.​

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Video doesn't work

After some interactions I'm still -/+ support
But leaning to + as they have been decent but un noteworthy

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Mishashi

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Mishashi

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in one week.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.