Donator
Jan 6, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:46687214

Discord name:
Mishashi#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since the start of January.
IG time is 1w 2d at the time of writing.

In what country are you located?:
Germany

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s):
'Mishashi'

Civilian name:
Tuck Aberthon

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096
MTF E-11 CPL
GOC SPC
HELD
ECA

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador because I simply enjoy the aspects and roleplay of playing as an Internal Affairs Agent.
While I did have the ECA role, I came to find out that I find myself more at ease playing as an Agent, rather than an Assistant. Playing an IA Agent is far more engaging than being restricted to more-or-less a desk job, while being an Ambassador actively means dealing with internal affairs internal affairs as dumb as that sounds, while also being able to train newer agents along the way.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am not only old enough, but also mature enough to be willing to teach and train upcoming Agents in their duties. I am understanding and kind to others, even when approached with moments where the opposite party might not think highly of myself or others. I try to stop arguments before they break out, or atleast try to solve them so that both parties can leave atleast somewhat satisfied with their predicaments.

I also want to better IA relations with the other jobs inside the Facility, as Agents can quickly be considered the no-fun police due to their duties and strict guidelines.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a couple of research reports, though I understand that documents should be thorough, easy to read and not a five-page long essay when it could have been summed up in a few pages. I try my best to formulate everything in simple, yet professional terms, while keeping documents tidy and easy to read through.

Proper grammar, creative use of words alongside avoiding straight up CTRL-V'ing things out of Google are important to keep your documents in a good shape and give your fantasy a good kicking while you're at it.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
While still agents themselves, Ambassadors are trusted agents that work closely with IA Leadership to ensure cohesion and professional behaviour during their duties. They act as 'mentors' for newcomers, guiding them through the handbooks, explaining what IA is and what the duty of an agent and an operative is, while being trusted enough to hand out tasks to individual agents if the need arises.

-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
'Mishashi' had always been fond of his work since beginning to act as an Internal Affairs agent in the early 2000's. Having spent most of his days inside his office, hitting the pen against paper and organizing documents, most of his time was spent behind the desk for the early years of his job. His time eventually came when an agent retired, urging an Ambassador to reassign 'Mishashi' into field-duty, effectively giving him his life's purpose. From then on he worked his butt off, ensuring the safety of the facility alongside others, while also making sure that the CoE and CoC weren't breached during tests, riots etc..
It's been a few years since beginning field duty, having been praised and complimented by Ambassadors and Directors alike, which soon enough earned him the senior position of Ambassador inside Internal Affairs.​

Last edited:

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
NEUTRAL
+Good application
+Documents put mine to shame

-Unsure of activity/rarely seen

Reactions: Mishashi

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Neutral
Seen on IA a decent bit
never seen a doc puts thats on me

When you are on i rarely see u help people out or answer a call for IA.
even during major code 5s i see u outside of PW instead of CP C

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Neutral

+ Good application and interactions

+ CL4 experience
- Activity on IA hasn't been that great, try to spend some more time as an Agent.
- Lore could be better, but i have seen worse.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent 'Mishashi'

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me Dpt. Director Big Mike on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Reactions: Critical
Status
Not open for further replies.