Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46687214 / 76561198053640157
Discord name: Tuck / Mishashi#0624
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Ingame time 3d 16h at the current time of writing.
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: UTC+1
Character name(s): 'Mishashi'
Civilian name: Tuck Aberthon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
11 SCP and 77 Total at the time of writing.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I'm a perfect suit for SCP-096 as I absolutely adore playing SCPs whenever I can. Despite some being unable to communicate, such as 173 or 912 (912 atleast verbally through the microphone), I still love playing them purely for the fact that they are such mystical and mysterious creatures. Secret and dangerous alike.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096, when pacified, sits idle inside of its container/containment cell, hunched over and sat on the ground while idly sobbing to itself. It occasionally paces around inside of its cell, but other than that, is extremely docile until the point where it's face has been seen by somebody. If it's been over 60 seconds without being disturbed, he may roam around the area he's been pacified in.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
Assuming the first person to look at the image is within D-Block, SCP-096 is allowed to beeline straight into D-Block to end its target. If he was seen by somebody else in, say the Personnel Wing, he has to beeline that way instead.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
As soon as SCP-096 is breached, available Containment Teams have to equip scramble visors in order to block out any facial recognition, lest they be targets of 096 themselves. A bucket has then to be retrieved in order to blind visual to SCP-096's face as soon as it's found and pacified. As soon as it's killed all the people that have seen it's face, it is then to be returned to it's containment cell using containment cuffs.

Attachments

• 9b3d284c8769dc847fa66c0751758a0b.png
    9b3d284c8769dc847fa66c0751758a0b.png
    409.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Mishashi!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it.

Kind Regards,

Rushi​

Status
Not open for further replies.