ECA (Held)
GOC SGT (Held)
IA Ambassador (Held)
A-1 LCPL (Currently)
Medical Consultant (Currently)
CI-Beta (MRU-SGT) (Currently)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One for apparent RDM, though it got appealed.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
The reason as for why I am applying to become a Site Advisor is fairly simple. I find administrative work in any kind of regiment rather interesting and wish to take on a senior CL4 position. I want to engage in more interesting roleplay, be more engaging with other regiments by conducting interviews, perform monthly reviews or consulting regimental leadership about questions that might come up once in a while that can't be solved without somebody from Site Administration.

I also wish to gain some more roleplay focused leadership experienced, as being a Site Advisor also comes with the responsiblity of leading roleplay scenarios or being the one to engage said moments. Considering I already have plenty of experience playing as an Internal Affairs Ambassador, I am also quite versed when it comes to the Legal Codex, knowing what can and can not be done.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Not only do I believe myself to be mature enough for the position of a Site Advisor, but I also believe that with my way of engaging with people, be it in a serious or joking manner, I am more than capable of adjusting myself to any given scenario. I know my way around Site 65, how regiments work and understand most, if not all procedures to the degree of what I believe a Site Advisor should know. While I have my moments where I find myself in more or less goofy scenarios, I am fully capable of finding the right amount of professionalism to ensure that everybody present knows and understands the importance of upholding a certain kind of standard as a Site Advisor and understand what is required of one.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibilities of Site Administration revolve all around handling administrative tasks revolving their assigned Site. This includes;
  • Supervising Regiments. Where Commanders ensure a certain standard is upheld within their Regiment, Site Administration ensure that regulations and protocol are upheld. They are fully capable of issuing orders to MTF Units in case where needed, receive reports from both Department Directors and MTF Commanders while working with other departments to ensure that the Site remains cohesive.
  • Authorizing the Advanced Armory in cases where it is needed. (Mass-breaches where standardized equipment is not enough to contain it)
  • They deal with outside GOIs. Be it the Chaos Insurgency demanding one of their men back via negotiations, MC&D asking for entry to sell their wares or the GOC eager to test new equipment on contained SCPs, Site Administration are responsible for upholding secrecy and a professional standard with other Groups of Interest.
  • Departmental Reviews. The departmental reviews are vital for not only Commanders or Directors, but also their assigned employees. They ensure that everyone is well informed of how their Regiment has worked throughout a month via said review, while also receiving ideas or recommendations as for what could be improved with an overall score at the end, if the Site Advisor so deems it necessary.
  • Be a sort of middleman between Site Command and the rest of the facility. Where Site Command stay in the background, Site Administration is there to ensure that their policies are upheld and make sure that their ideals are upheld, will is enacted and their safety in the facility is guaranteed.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
While it has always been a goal of Mishashi's to be part of the Site Administration team ever since enrolling into the Medical Department, he'd never thought to see the day to see an eMail in his inbox by REDACTED.

It was another monday morning in Site 65 for Mishashi. Waking up, having breakfast then another two hour drive to the facility. Boring routine, but one gets used to it after working in the facility for that long. Sat at the desk in the Medical Leadership team offices, working and fighting through eMails from Doctors, employees and fellow Consultants about the Medical Department. That is, until one eMail stood out from the rest. It was an eMail sent from an unknown user. Opening the eMail came with a few warnings about how leaking said eMail would make him subject of employment termination, but after reading past that came the interesting part;

CONGRATULATIONS Consultant Mishashi,

this automated message has been sent to you and confirmed by SITE DIRECTOR B. Kagen. Upon viewing and acknowledging this message, you are hereby formally invited into the Site Director's Office at your earliest convenience to further the process of instigating your role as an upcoming Site Advisor of Site 65.

To confirm this invitation, click
HERE.

CLICK

Confirmation acknowledged. An automated message has been forwarded to SITE DIRECTOR B. Kagen, informing them that you have hereby accepted the role as a Site Advisor. Your interview is scheduled on the;
15/02/████

Do note, should it not be possible for you to meet the Site Director on the scheduled date, please inform the next available Site Manager, or Site Advisor as soon as possible, so that another date can be arranged.

. . .

. . .

Man, how time flies.
He thought to himself, looking back at the eMail that he received on that fateful day. Today writes the 20/05/████, a few months after his induction into the role of Site Advisor. Much hasn't changed, he's still scrolling through eMails, though this time finds himself engaged with other departments more often than not. Not that he minds it, it's a new pace that he's welcomed.

*BEEP BEEP
*. . .

Checking the radio, it really should come to no surprise to him at this point that requests to head to the Garage to deal with yet another UNGOC incident would come in more regularly these days, but hey - Beats sitting on a chair all day long, reading complaints about how Trainee X hasn't smiled after saying goodbye, or how Doctor Y forgot to shake the hands of a D-Class after treating their wounds.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
-Cl4 Experience
-Mature
-Nothing but good interactions in the past
-Pretty detailed application
-Fairly active

Reactions: Mishashi

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Mishashi

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.