Not open for further replies.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): redbubble55
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 49 hours
In what country are you located?: UK/England
Time zone: BST +1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):James 'Red'Days / 'Red' MTF NU-7 SPC
Chaos name (include your rank): Will 'Blue' Smith CI-A
Civilian name: Alex 'Burim' Packer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5222690
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have a few months of experience with a DarkRP around 2 years ago, that would consistently get 50-60 players a day.
Since then I have been doing some GTA RP, where I did moderation there.
How many hours can you be on every day?:
Max 4/5 on a weekday due to working a 9 am-5 pm job. The weekend will be 2-8+ hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Since I joined the server over a month ago, I've really enjoyed the community and atmosphere, as it is very welcoming. Since I've joined I've been able to learn a lot from people with a few hours, or with hundreds on the server.
I've already tried to help new players as much as possible, such as updating them with the rules and making sure they understand these in RP.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am a very active, and proactive person. I will never just see a task as done and will look to see what can be learned from it, and what follows from it.
I've worked in a front-facing role for a CyberSec company for over 3 years now, I'd say I've got good experience with speaking and assisting a lot of individuals and can keep calm and collected even when things can get stressful.
I've got an overall good demeanor, and I feel like it would greatly benefit me to have a more active part in this amazing community.

Last edited:

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-Neutral
- No interactions

+Prior Experience
+ Detailed application.
+ No prior warnings / bans

I may change to a +Support later on after I've experienced a couple of interactions with you.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral

+Past Experience
+No warnings or bans
+Good RP Interactions

-/+ Low playtime
-/+ Application lacks details in some areas.

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
-/+ Support

+Good experience

-Low playtime
-Lack of detail in application
-Haven't had any RP situations with or that I can
remember

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
-/+ Neutral

+ Experience
- No interactions
- Application lacks detail

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral leainling towards +Support

Past Experience
Playtime seems decent
Mature on sall interactions

Minimal Interactions, however all I have had are not negative

Hi, I recommend getting known better before applying for staff, and you are going the right way by joining Nu-7 and CI, and I edited my verdict to reflect this.
Wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Hi all,

Thank you for the constructive feedback, it's greatly appreciated. Just adding on since I posted this 2 days ago, my hours have gone up to nearly 60 now. Just showing that I am actively putting in as much time as possible, but mainly spending time at NU-7, so most of my interactions are either with other MTF or people on the surface.

Edit: I am hoping to move into Gambler's Mind in NU-7 which will allow further RP experiences with yourselves.

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Hi all,

Thank you for the constructive feedback, it's greatly appreciated. Just adding on since I posted this 2 days ago, my hours have gone up to nearly 60 now. Just showing that I am actively putting in as much time as possible, but mainly spending time at NU-7, so most of my interactions are either with other MTF or people on the surface.
Changing to +Support

I have seen more of you in the past few days, and much more RP interactions that show you as a serious RPer with knowledge of the rules. I do not see why you shouldn't be given a chance :)

Good luck!

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

- Little interactions however those I've had have been positive.
- Application lacks some detail in areas.

- Past experience

Good luck with the application!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @RedBubble55

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application lacks on detail, with such little information we have no insight on how you could benefit the team. Please refer to more instances where you would differ from other candidates in the foreseeable future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.