Civilian name: Danin Brokes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held E11 SGT GS Cpt CI-A
Holding Medical Consultant, UNGOC LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Expired RDM warn for killing a mayor.
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
I want to expand my role in medical and make sure that medical is in good shape. I saw that one of our DoM has transferred to Site 56, and due to that I would like to fill in the role. I have a lot passion for medical and I always wanted to make medical more efficient and more trustworthy to others. With my time in medical both as a consultant and a combat medic I have seen the Ups and the Flaws that medical has, and I want to change that to the better.
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I have a lot of experience in medical and im very active on medical consultant. When a DoM is not present I try to oversee medical and make sure everything goes flawlessly and proffesionally. I am the type of guy who you come to for advice and I have given advice to a lot of medical personell. I also have done a lot of physical evaluations and documents. I see myself as a leadership person and always wanted to be a generous leader.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
Overseeing medical as a whole, making sure that everything goes smoothly and on point, giving advice to medical staff, and these are only the basic responsibilities of a DoM. DoMs should always encourage medical staff to be better then they were yesterday wheater that would be in applying for a higher position or leveling up. DoMs should always make sure that evals are being done with the right template and the right questionaree. DoMs should make documents and make sure that every medical document is made well and without a mistake. DoMs have the power to decide who can hold the position of a medical consultant.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(Taken from my Medical consultant application)

Danin Brooks started out as a GS Cadet in Site-## and he would ofthen find himself at the medical center due to being ill a lot. He started to learn from the medics that were helping him.As he went through the ranks of GS he got invited to join Nu-7. He accepted and got in as a PVT, since they were in need of medics in the MTF, he signed up for it. He got trained for the licsenses and made it past everyone else, he was diffrent from them. He contiuned with Nu-7 as a medic, when suddenly he was called to the Medical center. They asked him about interest in a Combat Medic position since he was a applicant for it. He was explained about everything he needed to know and who hes going to spend his time with.He continued with Combat medic not knowing what adventures to come.With a position of a Combat Medic he had a lot experince in medical, aswell as knowing his colleagues. He was a Combat Medic for approximately 3 months, until one day. He was offered a role of a medical consultant. He was a medical consultant for quite a while until one of his directors left and he was given a chance to become one which he did. He continued his work as a DoM knowing how far he has gotten.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
has a SSGT rank on MRP (if i am correct it aint allowd to be nco+ on scp if you are one on mrp)
other wise
+support

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.