Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held GS Cpt CI-A
Holding E-11 CPL IA Agent, HWL, RRT and Medical lisence/s

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Only 1 warn for killing a mayor
-​
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-With the time spent as a medic, I liked to heal and revive people in breachs or in code 1s and always loved to hear that I helped make a diffrence in the scenario.
Since I got Combat Medic I would always help Nu7 and other MTF in Code 1s and would always leave the fight with a lot of experience gotten from it.
I always liked how relaxed the enviroment in Medical and Medbay is, still serious and passionate about what they do.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-I have experience with CL4 and know how junior CL4 works. I spend a lot of time playing and would like to have more things to do on the server.
I know how to help with newer players and have experience in doing lisence tryouts. Im always open for questions and like to help with people to make them better then how they started.
I've joined about the same time when dinkle become DoM and saw the fun in medical and the opprotunites it gives.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-I will be explaining Fractures and how to fix them.
First we will get the patient to lay on the xray table and make an xray of their body. Parts in RED are fractured limbs, I will now explain how to fix them using drugs.

We will take a beaker and a drug jar from the !medic tab whilst being close to the medical cabinet. If the fracture is in "Right arm" We will take a calcium drug for "Right Arm" and put it into the beaker, put the beaker into the drug jar and give it to the patient to drink it after that they should be better then ever.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-Biggest responsiblity of Medical Consultant is training medical trainees for the medical license and learning them EST.
Medical Consultant is in charge of the department when no DoMs are present.
They give advice and consult medical and non medical personell as the name suggests.
They watch over the Doctors, Combat medics and trainees.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Viewment of this file whlist being
under Clearnce LVL 3 is punishable by Detainment
View at your own risk.

Danin Brooks started out as a GS Cadet in Site-## and he would ofthen find himself at the medical center due to being ill a lot. He started to learn from the medics that were helping him.
As he went through the ranks of GS he got invited to join Nu-7. He accepted and got in as a PVT, since they were in need of medics in the MTF, he sighed up for it. He got trained for the licsenses and made it past everyone else, he was diffrent from them. He contiuned with Nu-7 as a medic, when suddenly he was called to the Medical center. They asked him about interest in a Combat Medic position since he was a applicant for it. He was explained about everything he needed to know and who hes going to spend his time with.

He continued with Combat medic not knowing what adventures to come.​

Deleted member 3942

+Support
Good interactions
Mature
Good application
Understands medicine

zazi_18

Jul 23, 2022
i272AJy.png

Application Accepted

Good Evening 'Moshi' Danin Brooks,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel you are ready to take on the duties and hold the position of a Medical Consultant, however we do require you to sit an interview, please contact Dpt. Director Zazi"Shrike"Jenom for the interview scheduling.

Kind Regards,
Zazi Jenom

Status
Not open for further replies.