What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Held E11 SGT, CI-A, Medical Consultant, GS Cpt
Holding UNGOC LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 RDM Warn for killing a mayor
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I want to continue my role as a Medical Consultant. At the time of my resignation I had been overwhelmed by everything and now that everything has normalized I want to continue with the role. I saw a decline of medical personell after my resignation and wanted to come back and change it. I always loved helping people out in anyway possible and hearing out how happy they were after.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
As stated above I have experience as a medical consultant. I was very active on the job as a medical consultant and would like to be like that again. I am the kind of person who you come to for advice or guidance. Im very well known about everything regarding medical such as documents physical evalutations tryouts etc. I always had a passion for medical and always wanted to make a good change in it.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I will be explaining Fractures and what should be done to fix them.
1. Get the patient to lay on the xray table and xray their body.
2. We will see what Limb is broken and we will spawn a beaker and a drug pot.
3. Now we get the correct calcium for that limb and let the person drink it.

After all of that the person should be better then ever.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Hosting Medical Lisence Tryouts and training trainees.
Overseeing medical when no DoM is present.
Ensuring work in medical is done smoothly and without casulties
Giving advice and consulting others.
Reporting to DoM if anything sever happens.
Being a good role model for medical.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
TERMINAL - FOUNDATION MEDICAL OFFICES
INSERT IDENTIFICATION CARD.

IDENTIFICATION CARD FOUND CLEARANCE LEVEL 4

Viewment of this file whilst being under clearance can be punishable with detainment view at your own risk.
Do you wish to enter "Danin's Foundation Entry Log" Y/N.

Y
Danin's Foundation Entry Log
Name: Danin Brooks
Codename: 'Moshi'
Birthplace: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Current Occupation: Medical Consultant
Entry History: Danin was fighting in the iran war when he suddenly found himself inside a forest, he was looking around trying to see what just happened in a blink. He noticed his temperature was going up and was wondering why, he looked up and infront of him and 2 kilometers away was standing SCP-001 The gate guardian. He stood shook not knowing what to do with a creature that large infront of him, he kept looking at then when suddenlly he passed out. He had found himself in a room, tied to a chair, infront of him stood a man whos face could not be seen.
ENTER INTERVIEW LOG
Danin: What is this, where am I?

###: You've been selected to deploy into a facility where you will get your answers.

Danin: What facility, what do you mean.

###: As said you will get your answers there.

Danin: Do I even have a choice here?
END OF INTERVIEW LOG....
Foundation History: Danin Brooks was deployed into Site-65 as a GS Cadet, he was new and confused to what has led him to this moment, but all the knew was that he had to shrug it off and continue with a new life. His station was near Medical Center so he would always see how everything is done within it. He was found looking into the medical center so the medical consultant asked him if he had found interest for a medical role, which he replied he had. He was given a opprotunity to become a medical trainee which he took with a big smile on his face. He was taught on how to perform as medical staff, he quickly learnt the rules and responsobilites of a medical trainee. He went on to be a medical trainee for a week until he was given a test which he had completed with flying numbers and went on to become a licenced doctor. As a doctor he learnt a lot of things about the foundation and the site he was deployed in. A month later he was given a promotion for the dedication he had shown for medical. As things flew by he met a lot of good and welcoming people from medical including the medical consultant who gave him the opprotunity for medical. After 2 months a medical consultant had resigned and he wondered who would take his place, during his break in the lunch room he suddenly passed out. He opened his eyes very confused and saw a man with a suit and a red tie sitting across him, he looked around and saw that this was a normal room with a big window behind the man. The man had told him: "Greetings, sorry for the method of bringing you here we were in a rush. Well lets continue this shall we?". Danin with a confused look on his face said: "Yes , but what is this about?". The man replied: "As you noticed a medical consultant had resigned and we thought you would be a good fit to fill in the empty space. Let us begin.". He had been interview about the role and was later accepted as a medical consultant with open hands. One day he was in his office and thought about all the decisions that had brought him to that moment smiling as of thinking about it, not knowing what he was about to bestow upon.

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngHello @'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel like you are NOT YET READY for the duties of Medical Consultant, if you would like the know the reasons feel free to message me.

Regards,
Dale "Ratchet"

Status
Not open for further replies.