Civilian name: Danim Brokes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Held GS Cpt, Medical Consultant, E11 SGT, CI-A, GOC CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Expired RDM warn for killing a mayor
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-To advance my role in medical, help others with medical related questions and be a role model are only some of the reasons why im applying. Others include making medical more of a permanent choice for some not only a temporary one, the passion I have and had for medical, when I wasnt playing medical or was not a part of it, it would always be at back of my mind and that would explain why medical would never get boring for me. I always loved being thanked and seeing that I had a good impact on where ever I was, healing people or curing them I loved to hear them say thanks and knowing that I helped them.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-I've had Junior CL4 exprience as a Combative and a as a non combative personell, from which i've learned everything there is to junior CL4. I am active on the server and always by to help or advise. I've always been a person you can rely on and come for assistance or advice. I know how to do medical licesnce tryouts and know how to control a situation. From my Combative role I've gotten good leadership and know how to use it when needed. I know how to make document and perform evalutions on a superior level and I always enjoyed doing evaluations and prescribing meds to those who are in need of them.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-I will be explaining diseases and how to cure them.
First we will ask the patient how they are feeling and ask if they have been coughing, sneezing, feeling dizzy etc. After that we will ask them to lay on a scanner if possible, if not we will use our infection testing kit and rule out the diseases that do not include their symptoms. After finding out what disease they have we will ask them if they are allergic to any meds, afterwards if they're not we will give them the appropriate medication.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-The main responsibilities of a Medical Consultant is to train new medical trainees to get their medical licenses. Others are consulting personell, overseeing medical when no DoMs are present, making sure that anyone who has a medical licesne is worthy of it, ensuring everything in medical is done swiftly and without casulties, doing phsycial evalutions, curing people of diseases, banning people from medical when needed, revoking licesnes, answering questions about medical, being a good role model and making medical better day by day.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
TERMINAL - FOUNDATION MEDICAL LEADERSHIP OFFICES
INSERT IDENTIFICATION CARD.

IDENTIFICATION CARD FOUND CLEARANCE LEVEL 4

Viewment of this file whilst being under clearance can be punishable with detainment view at your own risk.
Do you wish to enter "Danin's Foundation Entry Log" Y/N.

Y
Danin's Foundation Entry Log
Name: Danin Brooks
Codename: 'Moshi'
Birthplace: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Current Occupation: Combat Medic
Entry History: Danin was fighting in the iran war when he suddenly found himself inside a forest, he was looking around trying to see what just happened in a blink. He noticed his temperature was going up and was wondering why, he looked up and infront of him and 2 kilometers away was standing SCP-001 The gate guardian. He stood shook not knowing what to do with a creature that large infront of him, he kept looking at then when suddenlly he passed out. He had found himself in a room, tied to a chair, infront of him stood a man whos face could not be seen.
ENTER INTERVIEW LOG
Danin: What is this, where am I?

###: You've been selected to deploy into a facility where you will get your answers.

Danin: What facility, what do you mean.

###: As said you will get your answers there.

Danin: Do I even have a choice here?
END OF INTERVIEW LOG....
Foundation History: Danin Brooks was deployed into Site-65 as a GS Cadet, he was new and confused to what has led him to this moment, but all the knew was that he had to shrug it off and continue with a new life. His station was near Medical Center so he would always see how everything is done within it. He was found looking into the medical center so the medical consultant asked him if he had found interest for a medical role, which he replied he had. He was given a opprotunity to become a medical trainee which he took with a big smile on his face. He was taught on how to perform as medical staff, he quickly learnt the rules and responsobilites of a medical trainee. He went on to be a medical trainee for a week until he was given a test which he had completed with flying numbers and went on to become a licenced doctor. As a doctor he learnt a lot of things about the foundation and the site he was deployed in. A month later he was given a promotion for the dedication he had shown for medical. As things flew by he met a lot of good and welcoming people from medical including the medical consultant who gave him the opprotunity for medical. After 2 months a medical consultant had resigned and he wondered who would take his place, during his break in the lunch room he suddenly passed out. He opened his eyes very confused and saw a man with a suit and a red tie sitting across him, he looked around and saw that this was a normal room with a big window behind the man. The man had told him: "Greetings, sorry for the method of bringing you here we were in a rush. Well lets continue this shall we?". Danin with a confused look on his face said: "Yes , but what is this about?". The man replied: "As you noticed a medical consultant had resigned and we thought you would be a good fit to fill in the empty space. Let us begin.". He had been interview about the role and was later accepted as a medical consultant with open hands. One day he was in his office and thought about all the decisions that had brought him to that moment smiling as of thinking about it, not knowing what he was about to bestow upon.

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
+Support

First of all, I will say this; Moshi is my friend, however, I do not +support my friends if I don't think they deserve a position.

Moshi is very dedicated and his career in the medical department was always noteworthy. He's approachable, and active and has always pushed new roleplay scenarios for medical. I do not see why he should not be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.