[UK] Moshi's MRP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Jul 24, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): danin07

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 23 hours and 30 mins (I know its low)

In what country are you located?: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Time zone: GMT+1

NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A

NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR CPL 'Moshi'

Civilian name: 'Moshi'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118638169

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first app in MRP

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes! I was a TMod with almost 200 sits on SCP-RP and im very well known with the ULX commands.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, on MRP As a AOR aswell as on SCP-RP as many diffrent roles.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5-6 Depends.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to spend more time on the MRP servers as I find it really enjoyable and fun (RPwise and Combatwise). I would like to help others out, even if theres not a lot of people on the server at that moment there will always be a problem, restocking something, spawning vehicles, someone's stuck or rule breaks. I would love to help new players joining the server and make sure that they want to stay with us (We all have been there at one point). I would love helping the server expand and become a more friendly server for beginners.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to help due to me having a lot of free time and would love to spend it on the server. Im special over others due to me having experience as said above and having the knowledge needed for the role. I would be able to help out on all the platfroms as im very active on them (especially forums). Im very familiar with the rules and know them very well. Im not biased and I always make sure to put myself in peoples place when im warning them etc. I tell them why they're getting warned and how to avoid it in the future.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Well rounded
+Clean record

Based on above information, I am more than happy you give you my support! Best of luck! o7

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ No warns
+ Previous staffing experience on CN
+ Seen active IG (on tab list/chat sometimes)

+/- Never spoken to directly
- Low playtime

Hi moshi, don't think I've ever interacted directly with u but other than ur playtime it seems like u should be a good fit. I hope to speak to u more in-game or on ts

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello, Moshi. Today i will be giving you a <+Support> for the following reasons.
  • Good interactions in MRP and SCP RP
  • Previous experience
  • Low playtime
I have had mostly positive interactions with you and you seem to be fit for the staff team. Only negative is that you have a low playtime and would suggest you pump that up.
Good luck! - Draco

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support

Hello Moshi, I am supporting your mod application for the following reasons
+Active TS3/in game
+Never had any bad interactions with the lad
-Unsure about rule knowledge.

Even though I haven't seen you that many times I have for sure never had any bad interactions with you and you seem like a chill dude but I think you should pick up your activity slightly to show other staff that you are actually commited to MRP and want to assist as a Staff.

Good luck mate.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @'Moshi' Danin Brooks

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.