[UK] Nirvan's Intelligence ambassador application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:514894595
Discord name: nirvan#4572
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing in early December, and I have around 1.5-2 months of playtime
In what country are you located?: Iran
Time zone: GMT 3:30+
Character name(s):Nirvan (foundation character) - Nirvan "Nuclear" [CST-LD01] (CI Character)
Civilian name: Paul Khaulingo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-C LTCOM - E11 CPL - A1 SPC - NU-7 LCPL - Senior Moderator

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have 7-8 warns and a 5-day FailRP ban but they are all from 4+ months ago. My most recent warn was a fear RP warn from 2 days ago which I'm appealing.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?

I think my experience in leadership (CI-LTCOM - Current JAC LTCOL ) and my overall time on the server with my decent lore knowledge (Especially about GoIs) can be a great addition to the intelligence department and I overall like and enjoy Intel.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have past leadership skills and a lot of time/experience on the server. And I have a good knowledge of How CI raids/operates (as I was their LTCOM for 4-5 months)

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I've written decent documents as CI-LTCOM. EG: Hostage Negotiation Terms (Made it with jam), And a bunch of documents regarding Amnestics/Mnestics and how to utilize them.
A good document should have a :
  1. Conclusion
  2. Useful/interesting target
  3. At least 4+ pages
  4. Grammer and punctuation

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
  • Managing CL3 Agents/Operatives
  • Leading interrogations
  • Leading Hostage negotiations (Senior intelligence members take priority over everyone else)
  • Investigating major surface anomalies/GoI interactions (Events)

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The year was 2015, Nirvan had just graduated high school, He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he always had a huge interest in spy movies.
After he graduated, he was forced to enroll in the army for his mandatory military services, This was a great opportunity for him to pursue his interest in the art of infiltration.
After his decent progress in the military, he was invited to the ORIA for a special mission, After he was briefed on the mission and what anomalies are he was sent to Site-65 Located in ██████ , Canada.
Upon entering the facility in a junior researcher disguise with his 3 squadmates, They were immediately captured by a group of MTFs waiting for their arrival.
It was revealed that Nirvan has been working for the foundation ever since he was offered a position at the ORIA , He's been working for the DoEA for years now, monitoring their activities and leaking classified information to the foundation.
Edit : Im a JAC LTCOL now

Last edited:

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

I've seen how Nirvan has done his role in the Intelligence Department and I must say he is more than qualified to be in a leading position in the department with his experience.

I know Nirvan may have done some funny things in the past, but I believe he has improved and should be given another shot at this.

Nothing but high hopes, good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nirvan

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
+Support

Hard worker within intelligence and does an excellent job countering CI

Deleted member 1285

This is why I will be giving you my + Support

Nirvan invests huge quantities of time within the intelligence department, he deserves the role fully. I can already see Nirvan investing huge quantities of time and effort into being an ambassador and this is why I think he deserves the role.

Best of luck nirvan - Julien White

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

You are quite active on terms of Intelligence, aswell You do have quite a lot of Leadership skills in terms of You being a Commissioned Officer on MRP and You were a LTCOM on Chaos Insurgency.

You would do really great in this position, due to Intelligence having the necessary Roleplay skilled individual helping lead it.

Eric Peterson

Mar 1, 2022
+ Support

Just based on your previous CI experience, I believe you are more than worthy to be an ambassador there.

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
+ Support
- Former CI-LTCOM | MRP CO

- Chad
- Helpful
- Very friendly
- Active
- StinK
SCP-RP
M-RP
Former MTF Nu-7 CPTFormer AOR SGT
Current MTF A-1 CSG
Overseer Assistant

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Accepted
Although I was initially unsure about this, Jack and I have decided to accept you into Intelligence as an Ambassador. You have a good app, good community feedback and good experience. I do not have to say much more, Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.