[UK] O5-1 "The Humanitarian" Ascendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't leave responses often as it's easy to achieve a +support for nothing since most of this server is a popularity contest.

Charles is by far the exact vision I have for the -1 role, always puts himself foward, brings new ideas to the table without being held back by the failures of his predecessors, understands a good balance between fun and seriousRP and always gets people involved.

Player engagement in RP is at an all time low from what I can see, Charles is the man I would trust to turn that around. The orders he creates for the assistants as well as his pseudo gamemaster-esque storytelling are always top notch.

I've seen Charles progress a long time ago from Internal Affairs up into an ECM and not once did I ever feel like he became complacent. Someone who is self aware, active and level headed is something we sorely need in the -1 position.

I believe that this app should be accepted based on his principles alone, best of luck Charles.

+/- Neutral

Hello @Charles "Ze" Whittme , you've provided a good application and are clearly a good applicant for the position. However, you've not been able to provide any examples of RP you've created within your current O5 position that you've been holding for nearly a month now, I highly doubt that all operations and RP enhancements over this period risk being "leaked" as you mention if you were to reveal them here, keeping in mind that if they were to be used in-game then it would be a breach of the server rules. As you mention, tribunals as one of you RP creating methods however this is one of the main duties of an Ethics Committee Member. With only 3 examples of RP that you've developed over the period of over a yeah within CL5 positions it does become worrying to me if you would be suitable for the position of O5-1.

Additionally, I will mention that it seems you've cut corners with your lore and have not updated it since your application for O5 as shown below:
1721908827914.png
Honestly, after being denied twice for Chairman I do believe you deserve a shot at this position. But it's important that with your lengthy tenures within different positions, that we should take into account what you've actually produced within said positions. I'm sure that you'd be able to respond with some examples of RP you've produced within your positions as an RP Leader.

None the less,
Good Luck,
Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.