[UK] O5-1 "The Humanitarian" Ascendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
+support

Charles was my longtime right hand man and the person I would have endorsed as the next chairman, I was caught literally distraught when I saw him leave but since then it is clear to me that the change in scenery on floor 3 has envigored Charles and he has become not only a chief RP leader but also someone keen on tackling OOC issues. He clearly displays these qualities and they are exactly what the Chief Overseer position requires, I would look forward to working alongside Charles closely again and would have full confidence in his ability to manage the Site, Create RP and oversee server health

Mar 15, 2022
I wonder if i may have a moment of your time. I offer you an optional exercise befitting a person who aspires for the Office of -1.

The story of a Council fanning the flames of ambition. If you have the time, take a good read of this

Let's say you were dropped into the Station of -1. Right at the moment this story starts, what would you do?

The O5 Council decide what is possible.

Time to decide. -1.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Grong

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Good Evening,

Thank you @Charles "Ze" Whittme for applying for the position of Chief Overseer. Your work within the Council has been proven to be beneficial to the server, and an overall excellent outlook on your roleplay leading ability.

After careful consideration, I am pleased to inform you that this application has been advanced to the induction and introduction event stage. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to proceed with your induction, and to schedule a date for the introduction event.

Congratulations!

Requis

Status
Not open for further replies.