• Medical Consultant (Holding)
  • Site Manager (Held)
  • Site Director (Held)
  • O5-2 ‘The Sovereign’ (Held)
  • Special Agent (Held)
  • Agency Manager (Held)
  • O5-1 'The Sovereign' (Held)
  • IA Ambassador (Holding)
  • Director of Internal Affairs (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • None
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-1, Chief Overseer due to the recent opening of the role and my extensive experience, I believe I can lead the O5 Council into the next level of roleplay quality and provide excellent leadership alongside that. My enjoyment in the O5 Council stems from the ability to guide and create exciting scenarios for players. My tenure as O5-2 ‘The Sovereign’ alongside the permissions as a Game Master has allowed me to issue projects such as Ora Vitae to the Department of Research. My eagerness and passion for roleplay and developing an environment for those to safely and freely explore their own stories is of top priority to me and as such the O5-1 position will enable me to cultivate that goal.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I stand out from other candidates due to my lengthy experience I've gained playing on the server. During my tenure, I've created roleplay scenarios and policies that have enhanced the player experience on the server. My proven initiative as a player, an RP Leader and as a Senior Game Master has yielded me an arsenal of knowledge and skill to develop the stories and policies going forward for all if successful in this application process. My decade long experience of roleplay across various platforms has aided me tremendously on this server and has proven to all I’ve played alongside that I am sufficiently experienced enough to become the best candidate for O5-1. I’ve created tools and a lasting legacy that others can attest to in every position I’ve played in. These lasting policies and impactful stories have helped shape the ongoing roleplay on the server.
An example of the policies and RP Enhancements I've implemented are as follows:

O5-2 Cortex Storyline:
This was a major storyline for the server and left a lasting impact on the players involved. I am no stranger to creating roleplay stories that involve as many players as possible to maximize engagement and enjoyment. The Cortex storyline dove into some of the more darker aspects of an Overseer’s personal agenda and how far they’d go to achieve that. Cortex still exists as one of the most notorious villains to this date. He is still out there.

Zone Jurisdiction Policy:
This was created by myself when I was Site Director the second time. This policy has paved the way and highlighted the powers and responsibilities of each respective MTF/Department. This policy is still in place to this day and is ever changing.

UNGOC Embassy:
After months of headache trying to get this sorted, I approached this with a brute force attitude as O5-2. Upon completion, the UNGOC had an embassy on Site-65 which is still used as an RP method primarily for Foundation x UNGOC relations to this day.

Audits:
Audits were introduced when I removed the responsibilities of reviews from the Ethics Committee during my tenure as Chairman. Audits became the new norm for Site Command and continue to provide RP for all.

Ethical Reviews for Site Administration:
As Site Director, I highlighted an issue with the Ethics Committee running out of responsibilities and engagement with the site as a whole. As I hold no OOC ill will towards anyone or any resentment, I saw clearly an opportunity to create something that will get Site Administration and the Ethics Committee to work together more. Ethical Reviews are ingrained into the Site Administration monthly reviews so both departments can work together going forward.

DEA Departmental Infiltrations:
During my brief time as an Agency Manager for DEA, I’ve worked alongside the current team and created a new policy which enables the DEA to root out treasonous behaviour and potential information leaks. This new policy is empowered by Site Command and has given DEA the freedom to do information control.

I’ve created even more policies that stand the test of time to this day, projects and roleplay as well. But for the sake of the application length I'll keep it to the above. Based on this and my extensive experience within the Overseer Council, I believe I am the ideal candidate for the role.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
  • The Overseer Council is responsible for the oversight and management of the Foundation as a whole. On Site-65, they are observing and keeping departments engaged with roleplay projects, experiments and stories.
  • They direct Site Administration when needed. Site Administration as the extended will of the Overseer Council and proxy engagements with departments in situations that demand it. Only on the odd occasion does an Overseer appear at an office/bunks to express concern or praise.
  • An Overseer is directly involved in the process of changing Site Wide policy, such as the Foundation Legal Codex conduct charges or the shared conduct/ethical charges. Other various policies and procedures on the Site are dictated and created by Overseers, alongside Site Administration.
  • If a department has fallen below standards (This includes Site Administration) then the Overseer Council may call the leadership of said department or regiment to a closed hearing. This is primarily what is required to maintain site wide standards and to uphold the quality we push to keep high.
  • An Overseer does not usually care for the backlash or results of an order, as long as it is done. They are driven to gain results and encompass the Foundation’s mission statement, and sometimes… their own agenda.
  • If the Ethics Committee deem someone unfit for their position, the Overseers act as the enforcers of this duty and will remove site personnel from their station if required. Tribunals are common practice for this.
  • Auditing via the use of Assistants is a core action to keep an eye on departmental performance.
  • Editing the Foundation Legal Codex when necessary.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
  • The Overseer Council votes on applications via a discord thread. Within this thread, they must display their verdict and reasoning behind what they’ve said. Primarily, the O5 Council will assemble to vote and deal with the following applications:
- Overseer Council Member
- Director of Research
- Overseer Assistant
- Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 Commander
- Site Director
- Site Manager (This is not voted on. But rather, the Site Director will say he will promote this person and the council will discuss it with him. The Council holds little sway and power on this decision process.)

- The Overseers will meet with the Ethics Committee, or rather they should, on a frequent basis to discuss the state of the site and how they can go forward with developing and improving the roleplay and gameplay experience of the every day player. Site Command operates on maintaining server health to ensure they have a Site to come back to the next day.

- Creation of roleplay scenarios is a priority for any Overseer Council member. Giving projects to departments and missions/operations to regiments enables the site to flourish and emboldens the position of an Overseer.

- If there are any OOC disputes within or between departments, an Overseer is expected to try and mediate any issues.

- In this specific case, O5-1 is tasked with being the direct link between players and Senior Server Leadership and should work alongside them to develop the roleplay and player experience on the server.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
IFvX8JS.png

op6fY7c.png

tqWmr1x.png

aXyLLM7.png

AG1FXJn.png

ISawhAC.png

qLyetVr.png

vnahf3U.png

cqHF1Qq.png

Note:

I want to be very clear with why I am applying again. O5 currently is in one of the worst positions I've ever seen it be in and after immense bombardment of people requesting me to step back up again, I will. However, this goes to the current O5 and A1, If successful, I will be harsh to begin with but it will be for the betterment of the O5 and A1 Regiment. I do love IA currently and the work done on it has been beneficial to server health, but I can't let that detract from the bigger picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wonka

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Who can say no to this man.

+Support
- He was good back then
- Still good Now
- Will only get better
- Great Application as always
- Already a head of a department and running it well

I do believe that you would do great things for O5 and A-1 as you have done in the past.
However, I do still believe that a current O5 should be able to step up to the mantle and have a chance at becoming -1.

You are a great RP leader and I dont doubt your skills, but as you have been -2 and -1 in the past and when you became -1 last time you applied sort of out of the blue, I would like to see others have the opportunity to become -1 that have been in the Council recently enough.

Edit: As well as this, once you had left the -1 position previously, you showed distaste towards the position, even telling Falcon when he applied "Its not worth the headache mate" or something along those lines. It just seems that you are applying for the sole reason of "correcting and retraining" the Council members, which is a noble cause, but is not what the -1 position is all about, which you know very well.
You apply for a noble cause, but it is not what an O5 should be applying for, at least as their main reason. The -1 position is to build upon and create RP for the server, as well as handling many other aspects of the in-character aspects of the server.
In my view, if you want to apply to a council position, then I would be more than happy to see you in any other council position from 2 to 4, but you should allow a current Council member to have a go at becoming -1 and showing what they can do, they are committed to the full role of -1 and are willing to elevate to the position.

I will give you a Neutral Support, as I believe in your cause and cannot deny your RP abilities. However, you've barely come back into a Senior CL4 position, your previous views are seeming to have no weight and you are mostly applying out of peer pressure, as well as what Kayla has said, it just seems that you turned over your opinion like a flick of a light switch. Id recommend taking some more time to the server and at least seeing what another (Current) O5 can do in the -1 position.

Of course its my opinion, you can disagree, agree, ignore whatever, but as an opinion I shall share it and see how others think of it

Last edited:

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
+/- support
Just yesterday you were talking about how much you were getting really annoyed at people telling you to reapply, and admitted to getting pretty angry about it with some people - to the point that a couple of people actually got into trouble for doing it after you expressed your annoyance.
However, you are one of the very few people fit to take the role so I don't see a better choice. It would be nice to see someone else given a chance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.