CI-D Delta [Former]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

These warnings were received quite some time ago now due to my lack of knowledge at the time regarding the server rules.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I'm applying for the position of O5-1. Within my time as a member of the Council I have looked to innovate and explore different aspects of the site, ensuring that the multitude of possibilities are reached within each department and MTF. This would be the natural progression from my current position as O5-2 and I would love to continue the extent of my work within a position that allows for even further exploration.

Some examples of different aspects of RP that I have recently pushed are as follows:

"Project Mindshift"

Working alongside the department of medicine, I heavily engaged in various tasks that initiated aspects of RP, from trainees to the directors. Pushing for specific narratives that would enhance the department's ability to use and increase RP within their new medical bay. With ethics assistants observing and controlling particular tasks within the project to ensure the information and integrity of the project as a whole.

Public Liaison Office

While working with Broda and Auburn in discussing different methods in which we could push for surface RP to incentivize both Nu-7 and DEA, we had looked into expanding and altering the current surface compound to further allow for different RP that would engage with civilians and pinewood rangers and mayors. This was one of the many ideas that we had pushed out as part of the Nu-7 Road Map.

Nu-7 Road Map

After appointing Auburn as the commander of Nu-7, both myself and Site Command worked extremely hard to look into different areas that would both streamline the regiment and allow for the regiment to become more fun and engaging for Nu-7 as a whole. After picking out a variety of ideas, we had constructed a solid plan that would allow for the regiment as a whole to succeed within the foreseeable future, with site administration assisting with this through the means of special measures.

SCP Maintenance Centre

Something in which I have just recently pushed out as a current member of ECM is the diversification of RP, in which both research and E-11 projects This space within HCZ as well as "Project Clean-up" will incentivize all clearance level personnel to specifically interact with SCPs that are often neglected within HCZ through both the project itself and methods of coordination between both the department directors and the MTF CO's.

Project X

This is a project in which involved many departments and factions that allowed the Council to explore the ability of dimensional travel, after MTF Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" secured packages sent from Anderson Robotics, researchers were able to reach an alternative dimension in which we interacted with a member of the council. Unfortunately local insurgents sabotaged multiple convoys and were able to utilize said technology, however no one knows to what extent that was...

-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

There are many aspects in which I see myself as the best candidate for this position. My lengthy tenure within the site and my experience within O5 has allowed me to gain through different aspects of RP around the site, as well as the RP in which I have dove into within this position and prior ones have allowed me to create an expansive knowledge of the many different situations and scenarios . My occupation as an O5 council member gave me possibly the most control over different RP situations in which I was able to create and develop; as well, the position created a further understanding of the different documentation that takes place at the site command and site administration levels. One of my more recent experiences within site administration has been one of projection and challenge within the site. This by far has given me the most knowledge and experience within my time on the site and has allowed me to both face hardships and success with managing site administration and the site as a whole. Through delegation and project management, I have created and developed RP within the site as a whole, with both thorough communication with Site Command and my team. With this being said, my appointment as an ECM has allowed me to further expand my knowledge of the inner workings within the site, as well as the several different aspects of RP that an ECM can provide.

From my experiences as O5 and directing different departments as well as managing RP as a whole during my time within O5, EC and SA, With the overall volume of different roleplay scenarios, I strongly believe this would make me a great candidate for O5-1.

Leadership

From Site Director to Ethics Member and O5, I've had my fair share of leadership throughout the site. Leading is something I've always loved doing, as it allows me to create and manage RP scenarios. From leading and managing the site through an extensive team, I've experienced a variety of aspects that are available, and I believe that allowed me to create a further understanding of the duties and responsibilities that roleplay leaders have on the site. Creating and developing RP with both Site Administration and Site Command has been something with which I have become familiar through a multitude of relationships and projects.

Experience

I have expanded a large number of different positions within the site, from being the site director to leading different departments as well as leading as an O5 Council member and ethics member. Many different experiences have arisen due to my various positions throughout the site that have allowed me to gain further knowledge of the different roles that site command have within the site that differ from other positions. Of course, the most obvious position in which I learned and gained the most experience was ECM and O5. I spent 2–3 months in this position, constantly creating and nurturing RP within and out of the facility itself, this would heavily levitate any concerns in regards to my ability to create RP.
-

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The Overseer Council is responsible for the oversight and management of the Foundation as a whole. On Site-65, they are observing and keeping departments engaged with roleplay projects, experiments and stories. The following are some key areas in which the Council involve themselves within :

FLC

The O5 Council uses the foundational legal codex as a tool to enforce a good standard of roleplay on site, and it is arguably one of its most important tools. It is key that, as an O5, it is expected to have an in-depth understanding of the codex; whether it is a conduct violation or an ethics violation, a consistent verdict on any arrest or apprehension should be made. As part of the toolkit, the committee enforces the foundational legal codex, but, as an influential figure within the site, they should always abide by and enforce the codex to set the standard expected throughout the different personnel within the site. For further collaboration, the Committee is required to gather with the Overseer Council to make edits to the foundational legal codex and debate implementations and changes.

Management

Utilising site administration as a proxy to push for a range of different policies, projects, and events. The O5 Council has a key role in inspecting and managing certain aspects of the site that they deem necessary to manage. For many of the various areas that they provide to RP, O5 members will both utilise these proxy's as well as deal with specific departments and individuals to raise their own interests. This also comes hand in hand with the council and how O5-1 should manage but also incentivise members of the council to progress in different areas of the site with projects, storylines, operations and more.

Roleplay

The O5 Council, as roleplay leaders, ensure that new and fresh roleplay scenarios can be added to the server. This is done as O5-1, but also by collaborating with other RP leaders within both O5 and the committee in order to create engaging storylines and scenarios. Additionally, a key part of the Council is to push for new and expansive areas within which the department of research via new SCPs or current ones with the utilisation of the various powers in which O5-1 and the council hold.

Authorisation

Council members authorise a few key actions within the site, such as the mass-termination of D-Class research material when there are mass-breakouts and foundation personnel lives are being threatened, and the authorization of advanced armoury to ensure that large containment breaches are contained to an extent. As well, this ties into the management of code 3, 4, 5, and Code-Black situations, and in Code-Black scenarios, the reset of roleplay via activating the alpha-warhead occurs if the roleplay on the site has degraded beyond recovery due to extreme mass-breaches, 008 reaching untenable areas, or Code-5 scenarios.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Appointing an Alpha-1 Commanders
- Appointing Site Directors
- Accepting/Denying Overseer Assistant Applications
- Accepting/Denying Overseer Applications
- Appointing / Accepting Department Of Research Directors
- Creating and leading RP Scenarios with O5/OSA/A-1 Orders/Projects or Operations

In addition to handling the previously mentioned,O5 should have consistent communication with other RP Leaders to set up and develop RP storylines and engagements through the use of discord. The O5 Council collaborates in externals with the Ethics Committee Heavily in order to both vote on any necessary edits to the foundation legal codex but also to communicate on effectively managing Site Administration and various departments. Additionally, both O5-1 and the ECC are expected to communicate effectively in a variety of different capacities to ensure RP within the site both increases and develops.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

4bae5522eab2c92ae104801515cec7c6 (2).gif

< Scanning Successful >

< Known Biometric Signature >

Redirecting to Hellenstic.aic

input: Access Level 5 file network.

Accessing the requested network...

Disclaimer: This network is restricted to the O5 Council.

Authentication is required. Failure to authenticate will result in the deployment of MTF-Alpha 1 ("Red Right Hand"). Do you wish to continue?

input:
Continue.

Does the black moon howl?

input:
When the hound of hell has three heads.

Authentication successful, Welcome! It's been quite some time.

input: Access Hellenstic.aic Data Base

input: Continue

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: McFlurry

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Attended the 20/10 incident
He is a little bit silly, rather respectable.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+Support.
Been a great guide for me since becoming O5, and even when I was OSA. Really active and the only candidate to be considered.

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
+ Support

This man has made such an insane comeback from when they returned to the server, its truly incredible.
Give this man the O5-1 spot, he deserves it so much

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
+Support
-Decent O5 (Sleepy staff member)

Cons:
- Former ECM
(That is a joke please do not harm my wife and kids)

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- The level of RP displayed over your tenure as -2 is indicative of your experience and it shows that you are now ready to take the role of Chief Overseer,
Although i have to say there is still concern towards general activity if you do actually receive that role as you are still a Server leadership member and becoming -1 may conflict with that, i would have preferred it for the sake of Alpha-1 and for the sake of roleplay within site that the next Chief Overseer is not a server leadership member, History shows that even with being a simple staff member of the server a lot of the time server duties conflict with RP when being in a leadership position , other than that you are quite suited for the role.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Overall good interactions as of recent, significantly improved from past actions.

Some activity concerns though

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ Support

- Active
- Good RP [did amazing RP as a DEA but probably even better as a O5.]
- Mature
- overall amazing O5 member

Reactions: Stealth
Status
Not open for further replies.