Not open for further replies.

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:58970141
Discord name:kizunaa.j
For how long have you played on CG SCP: September 2023
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Merrick Travolta / "NoFun" / Edward Song (Temporary DoIA)
Civilian name: Michael Mcdoesntexist
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF NU-7 LCPL (Former) , MTF A1 SGT (Holding), IA Ambassador (Held, Promoted), Director of Internal Affairs, 096 WL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- O5-2. I believe that in my time as a senior CL4 I've gained the necessary knowledge and ability to attempt to obtain such a position within site command. While the most ideal candidate may want something like site admin experience. I think I've gained enough managing my own department to be able to utilise my knowledge to hold a council seat, this is assisted by my experience in NU-7 and Alpha-1. Knowing how a MTF operates and especially the type of council member Alpha-1 expect and want. Allowing me to be a good RP lead for both them and the rest of site.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

Council members are often Responsible for managing and keeping departments in check. This is often the case with my duties as an internal Affairs Director and Ambassador. We monitor departments for FLC violations and with permissions can even audit their documents, I feel like as my position allowed me to get to know members of each and every department I also learned how they all work and what kind of flow they have in both structure and leadership.

While my experience in this senior CL4 position isn't a huge amount, I like to think I've made some decent changes to my department and would use the power of a council member to start larger projects across other departments

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The O5 council are responsible with managing the conduct side of the FLC. A tool used by (Mostly) Internal Affairs to keep the site free of trouble makers to the best of their ability. This tool is made in collaboration with the Ethics Committee to make sure the foundation stay within some form of guideline when operating. They are expected to have an in-depth knowledge of the codex.

The Council also manage departments and the site as a whole, Normally through bestowing that power to Site Administration, But they may take some direct oversight if the situation requires it. For Example they currently hold authority over the Research department and are constantly giving them new projects and tasks to do to ensure a better and stronger foundation.

The Council also handle authorisation of Advanced Armory or Mass Term of D-class, Code black events or even the utilisation of the Alpha Warhead when the site is beyond saving. They also can authorise specific cross tests and offer Specific people the resources to do tests that... Fall outside the legal codex.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

They appoint members of the following positions
MTF Alpha-1 Commander​
Site Director​
OSA​
Directors of Research.​

They also give opinions and verdicts for other Overseer applications.

They also Assist other RP leads when they need assistance with their own storylines/Plots.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accessing.... Foundation Personnel files.... Personnel: Merrick Travolta.

I would be involved in storylines likely involving IA (as it's one of the fields I have the most experience in) if not trying to corrupt members of their department. Trying to use the council ability and influence to spread a network of people to watch IA, manipulate them.

Another thread I would pursue is my current project with the Ethics Member Charles regarding possible avenues of RP to SCP's moving more freely around the facility on a regular basis.

I would also pursue lines into assisting people who wish to find loopholes and exploit the rules, either to fix them or prove it possible to abuse. This could range from from giving OSA's the permission to utilise A1 to prove E-11's sweeping method is inefficient or to have a researcher preform a test to show the current measures of containment are not adequate.

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+SUPPORT
- YEAHH , IA TO O5 FUCKJ YAH
- Active
- Good RP level
- Competent for it

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hello @Merrick Travolta, I will be leaving you with a -/+support,

I feel as though you have it in you to be a good O5, you've made some good additions and changes to IA policy, you've done your fair share in and out of the department to manage it and, for the most part, you get along with everyone fairly easy. However theres a thing or two that brings it down for me, you have an outstanding strike on IA issued by myself, the reason for which i will not make public but it is an ongoing affair as you know, the reason for this strike is the main concern, the other issue i would raise is, off the top of my head i'm not sure what RP you've made, investigations and reports are a bear minimum for the director of Internal Affairs, have you gone above and beyond? If so, show me, i may change my support, but because i cannot think of anything. However i think you are a strong enough contender.

I wish you the very best of luck.

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Big +support
-Fantastic DoIA
-A good amount of experience as A-1
-Cooks

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Big +Support
-Been DoIA for ages
-Cooks
-ISD experience

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
the DoIA becomes a law breaker
what the devils
+Support
-idk prob

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
+Support

Although the majority of my interactions with you have been when you are online as Alpha-1, you are most definitely capable enough to hold the position.

I wish you the best of luck.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Status
Not open for further replies.