[UK] O5-2 "The Second Horseman"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2023
+/- Support
Personally i've had great interactions with you archangel. You create RP and interact alot with other departments as DEA and some of us that look into your RP abilities really notice it and see the work you put in and the energy you put into it.

but I can't see you as an O5 member just yet. Your reputation among other people may be pulling you down quite a bit. I would want to see you atleast try being an assistant or ISD role like mentioned so you can get a better understanding.

Though i do believe you are trying to atleast make amends with people that have had negative interactions with you but don't lose your dreams and goals, and do not lose your determination because of OLD interactions with other people. And do the best you can to prove you've changed.

+/- Support
Personally i've had great interactions with you archangel. You create RP and interact alot with other departments as DEA and some of us that look into your RP abilities really notice it and see the work you put in and the energy you put into it.

but I can't see you as an O5 member just yet. Your reputation among other people may be pulling you down quite a bit. I would want to see you atleast try being an assistant or ISD role like mentioned so you can get a better understanding.

Though i do believe you are trying to atleast make amends with people that have had negative interactions with you but don't lose your dreams and goals, and do not lose your determination because of OLD interactions with other people. And do the best you can to prove you've changed.
Thank you Connector i really do Appreciate the feedback, I Am trying to make amends and trying to also be a better person in OOC conversations and what not.

I Will see into potentially being an Assistant but ISD Seems far-fetched as i see. :p

Again, thank you!

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @Archangel

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.