[UK] O5-2 "The Second Horseman"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Mar 14, 2024
-Support

I haven't seen you on site very much as of recent, and have heard quite a few concerns about you from a personal character standpoint.

-Support

Sethy, I've known you for about 4-5 years now across two communities. Back then, your reason for leaving was because of issues related to power, causing problems all the way to the top of our SSL.

I found you again here in CN and have witnessed, across a couple of years now; your blacklist or removal from various MTF's on different occasions for either powerhungry behaviour, aggression to others or poor behaviour. Your denial from SA because of your reasoning being primarily oriented around how you wished to use SA to bolster your power and appear as a strong force.

In the 5-6 month gap I took from the server, I was curious if you had changed, but from what I have seen in-person and heard, you continue to massively butt heads with others when it comes to both IC and OOC issues.

This continuous behaviour makes me think you just are not suited for an RP leader position. I know you have taken part in events often, you are in a managerial position for DEA etc and work is good there, but this is a major leadership position for the whole Server. Time has shown again and again these positions do not suit your skillset and I do not wish for it to be the case that you end up punished or removed for this, given that I know firsthand that you can do good work when the right tools are given to you.

Whilst I wish you luck, I absolutely do not think this is the position for you. Should anyone related to the application process have queries on the things I have mentioned above, I can be reached via Discord.

-Support

I haven't seen you on site very much as of recent, and have heard quite a few concerns about you from a personal character standpoint.
Internet issues for around 4 days now

-Support

Sethy, I've known you for about 4-5 years now across two communities. Back then, your reason for leaving was because of issues related to power, causing problems all the way to the top of our SSL.

I found you again here in CN and have witnessed, across a couple of years now; your blacklist or removal from various MTF's on different occasions for either powerhungry behaviour, aggression to others or poor behaviour.
Must everything be related to power or power hunger traits? The only MTF I was BL’ed from as I recall was Omega-1 and both times were completely not due to power.

First time: Transferring to A-1 without telling a CO

Second Time: Controversial involvement in something

But I can tell you wholeheartedly that the second BL I was misled and lied to just to convince me to involve myself and I can tell you all about it, all about it it you just allow me in a private conversation on team speak.

Nonetheless neither BL’s were due to any power and especially my countless denials from SA (As far as I am aware they were due to lack of experience / Bad application setup/ Wrong answers

Thanks again for your response.

-/+ Support

-/+ There are better people applying

-/+ Only RP I have seen you do is blowing up people and saying "You know what makes me a good demoman!" which is funny but not ideal for O5-2.
Hi Monke, i wanted to let you know of something.

"Every joke has its end when it gets stale."

I Intend to not carry out that same joke if i do get O5.

Additionally i try to do as much RP As i can but i just dont see you during those times, or notice you.

Prplex

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
While you do good rp and are the most active DEA by a mile I cannot recommend you because of the various inter personal issues I've heard about or seen. A big part of O5 is being able to handle a wide variety of people and their rp no matter what that might be

-Support
While you do good rp and are the most active DEA by a mile I cannot recommend you because of the various inter personal issues I've heard about or seen. A big part of O5 is being able to handle a wide variety of people and their rp no matter what that might be
Hi snake, thank you for the comment.

I Do want to address this specific part/reason of why people dont wish to support my app.

While i do understand where this is coming from i can wholeheartedly assure that my behavior and the comments i have done sometime ago, will not be showing themselves again, Thanks again for the comment!

Trickl

Jan 13, 2023
UK
neutral leaning to +support

I think you have good RP and I have interacted with you enough to see that.

It seems that you don't get along with some of the playerbase from what I've read which I think could make it difficult being an O5

gl with ur app

neutral leaning to +support

I think you have good RP and I have interacted with you enough to see that.

It seems that you don't get along with some of the playerbase from what I've read which I think could make it difficult being an O5

gl with ur app
Thank you for your comment! i once again re-iterate that any and all harmful comments or headbutts i have done with other players, i have regret and i wont be causing any more of those anytime soon.

Reactions: Trickl
Nov 7, 2022

+ Support

Well! Surprising to still see that you are working hard to make your way still up the ladder.

I've had a fair amount of interactions with him and I think he does enjoy playing on the server a lot, and also interacting with people. Note I have been away for a good 8 or so months so I don't know anything about him within that period, but from what I know when I knew him before those 8 months I had quite a good outlook on him willing to take on management and other responsibilities within his respective departments over that time. Though there could be some work on the grammar, and perhaps formatting of the application, I don't think that would make me think any less of him as to what he is capable of in terms of roleplay and understanding the main responsibilities of the O5 council.

Anyways good luck on your future endeavours Archangel!

• Love
Reactions: Archangel
-Support
^
im giving a +/-Neutral, I've had great interactions with you, and your RP is pretty good and you are committed to staying IC most of the time, but with lots of people having personal issues with you, it's not the best for someone in a CL5 leadership position.

^
im giving a +/-Neutral, I've had great interactions with you, and your RP is pretty good and you are committed to staying IC most of the time, but with lots of people having personal issues with you, it's not the best for someone in a CL5 leadership position.
Hi niox! Thank you for your comment, i'd like to point out that i hold no personal grudge or vendetta towards anyone and i have forgive nany and all transgressions, i encourage those who i butted heads with to do the same.

Personal vendettas are not healthy and they will interrupt/stop RP One way or another and as such, they shouldnt be kept, i have forgiven everyone and i am willing to RP With any and every person. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.