SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:465806201
Discord name: j.critical.k
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6,823,200 seconds (1895.3 hours)
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): F-WhiteFox | James 'Critical' Krane
Civilian name: James Krane
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
Alpha-1 CPL
SCP-096

Held:
Ethics Committee Member
IA Director
IA Ambassador

Alpha-1 CPL
Nu-7 PVT
CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FearRP - Jan 18, 2023

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-2
I am applying for the role of O5-2 as I believe that my ability to create roleplay would be shown in this role over any other roles. Having been in the Ethics Committee attempting to create roleplay before I always found a struggle to create the roleplay that I wanted to create for people, roleplay that I can make more enjoyable and long lasting. Having been the counter-part to the O5 council as a member of the Ethics Committee I realised that my roleplay creation style would be more suited towards how the O5 operate. Hence why I would like to apply for O5.
Furthermore in my current position as Alpha-1 CPL I believe that my roleplay creation is limited by many factors, mainly SCP breaches or the roleplay the O5 Council members wish to create. Therefor I am unable to create roleplay the same way I would be able to as a member of Site Command.
Finally I am able to repair relationships between departments which I believe is required after recent events regarding ISD. Once the issues have been resolved and the site is working well with one another other departments and regiments would become more willing to take part in roleplay with the ISD MTFs A-1 and O-1 which I will be able to push for along side the other Site Command Members.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
There are many reasons as to why I would be the best candidate. To begin with my experience in Internal Affairs as an Agent and an Ambassador. I always wanted to create roleplay for myself and others in this position, I also loved to take part in the roleplay that was created. As an Internal Affairs Agent I conducted many investigations authorised by IA Director 'Big Mike' and IA Director 'John Dear' which provided valuable insight to how the foundation is operating which is what my O5 character is all about. These investigations often lead onto further roleplay in the form of hearings such as the MTF Epsilon-11 hearings from investigation "Sparta" which lead to a reform in command for MTF Epsilon-11 leading to the outstanding regiment it is today. The investigations I ran on other departments handing information to Site Command and Site Administration providing them information about the departments they heavily required. During the roleplay situations I created outside of investigations I always encouraged people to take part however I never forced them to take part. These were small RP things that aided in site running such as Internal Affairs locking down D-Block during information leaks, code-2s and code-5s that required non-combatives to leave the area aiding in the control of D-Block by combative personnel.

As internal affairs director I always ensured that the Internal Affairs Department was engaging with others, patrolling the site and conducting guarding duties (of locations not personnel). I approved investigations and assigned Internal Affairs Agents investigations to conduct and enjoy roleplay with internal affairs. Encouraging good relations between Internal Affairs and other departments was key, I would check with department and MTF leaders to see if the Internal Affairs Department was doing anything wrong and how we may be able to aid them, this boosted relationships with Internal Affairs to make them look less like the "fun police" and more the team of personnel that attempt to remove those who cause issues for other people in roleplay. I ensured that the Ambassador team was trained and equip to deal with situations that they would deal with giving them the tools to complete their job without making people hate the Internal Affairs Department.
A lot of my time was put into the Internal Affairs Department and the roleplay created which I know I can extend out to other departments more successfully as a member of the O5 Council.

As an Ethics Committee Member I attempted to create roleplay however I soon realised that there were limiting factors to the roleplay I could create which I was not aware of before joining the Committee. I believe that I joined the Ethics Committee too early in my time on the server meaning I was blinded to the ways of creating roleplay as the Ethics Committee however having had time to reflect and understand how I could create roleplay as a member of the O5 Council I will be the best candidate for the role enabling roleplay creation to occur whilst ensuring relations OOC are friendly.

My best quality for being a candidate of the O5 Council is my resilience. I do not give up unless the goal I aim to achieve causes more trouble then it is worth. When things do not go to plan I ensure that the way things are heading are not in a negative path and are corrected as soon as possible (provided it is within my control).

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 Council are responsible for a number of things in RP as stated bellow:​
  • Overseeing sitewide performance via the use of Site Administration - to ensure smooth operation of the foundation and tasks are being met within a reasonable amount of time.​
  • Organising hearings for cases of conduct violations, negligence of duties or underperformance - this is done to ensure that personnel do not begin messing around without consequence or fail to deliver what they promise.​
  • Use Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 to complete taskings required of them acting as the O5's personal special operations team - MTF Alpha-1 is used as they are ISD and trusted with higher knowledge then other MTFs or departments. Furthermore they are specially trained for tasks given to them.​
  • Providing tasks given to the Overseer Assistants that are classified - Assistants are trusted with top priority and low priority taskings that the O5 Council are unable to do themselves due to the danger level or more important taskings they most conduct.​
  • Code-Blacks - this is done to control the site wide roleplay. Typically these are used as roleplay has been disrupted too much and requires a quick way to get it under control. Code-Blacks are used to get Non-Combative personnel out of the way of Combative personnel so that they can combat SCPs to recontain them or GOIs that are causing chaos within. This prevents death of Non-Combatives that is not required and prevents crossfire wasting time and resources.​
  • Detonation of the Alpha Warhead - this is done to put an end to site wide roleplay. This is typically used only in extreme cases where an SCP breach has caused so much damage to the roleplay of the site that it must come to an end. This is used as a last resort and can save or destroy roleplay.​
  • Usage of DEA to manage GOI relations - this is critical for surface RP to occur. Without someone managing the roleplay between GOIs then surface RP will crumble due to lack of attention and care leading to regiments becoming inactive and server activity as a whole dropping.​
  • Roleplay creation - securing anomalies from the surface such as SCP-8854 and SCP-323 for surface roleplay and foundation roleplay by testing on the surface SCPs. Furthermore creating research projects for researchers, medical surgeries and practices for medical, more options for GSD then D-Block guarding to keep them motivated and interested in playing on the server.​
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
There are many responsibilities of the O5 Council out of Roleplay bellow are the responsibilities listed:
  • Appointment of DEA Directors​
  • Appointment and reviewing of Overseer Assistants​
  • Appointment and reviewing of the Site Director​
  • Appointment and reviewing of the Alpha-1 Commander​
  • Advising O5-1 on the appointment of new O5 Council Members​
  • Advising departments when it comes to roleplay creation (if required/requested)​
  • Advising Alpha-1 on who may be a good candidate for their regiment​
  • Creating, updating or removing policies with departments or the site (such as the foundation legal codex)​
  • Maintaining good relations with departments OOC including GOIs​
  • Collaborating with the Ethics Committee and Site Administration for future roleplay scenarios they could create.​
  • Documentation management such as rosters and handbooks for O5, OSAs and MTF A-1​

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Casie.AI: "Welcome, please present Identification"

Assistant: *Inputs ID card*

Casie.AI: "Welcome Assistant! What may I assist you with today?"

Assistant: "I would like to review a project, Project 'Shallow Waters'. As far as I am concerned this is an ongoing project, correct?"

Casie.AI: "It is indeed! Currently being ran by Council Member 'The Visionary'. Would you like a digital or physical copy?"

Assistant: "Digital please, I understand that the printer is out of use for now."

Casie.AI: "Very well, I will present the file shortly!"

Assistant: "Could you also show attached documentation?"

Casie.AI: "I can, they will be displayed shortly!"
Casie.AI: "Project 'Shallow Waters', The 'WhiteFox' programme, James 'Critical' Krane personnel file, Project 'Deep Waters' are now on display!"
Casie.AI: "Enjoy reading!"

Assistant: "Thank you Casie."

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+Support

- Good RP
- Professional
- Good person

Wish you the best of Luck :D

MTF A1 CPT Meliodas Wrath
Head Moderator Meliodas Wrath

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Critical . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time or if a position becomes available prior.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.