Not open for further replies.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
[OOC]
Steam ID:
STEAM_1:0:108821555
Discord name: ed.sc
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since early 2022 with a year break from September 2022 - October 2023
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Elias Pathfinder Bouchard
Civilian name: William Path found
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
Dpt. Manager
Overseer Assistant

Held:
Site Director
Site Advisor

Omega-1 Major
Ethics Committee Assistant
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-4 “The Puppeteer”
I am applying for the O5 Council as I have been involved in a large number of Administrative and Leadership positions around the site, and I believe I am ready to take the final step to ascension to Site Command. But the fundamental reason I am applying to the O5 is because I would like to engage in the creation of roleplay and operations for the site on a wider scale with more creative freedom, as I am currently limited by my current roles clearance and position to create operations just for DEA, or engaging in approved orders as a OSA.

An example of what I would like to change is that I would like to involve more people in the proceedings of the council. I will achieve this by building up the office of Overseer Assistants from the rather sorry state it is now with only one or two active Assistants, to a larger more involved bureau with designations and more active orders and duties for them to carry out- while maintaining the secrecy and mystery that surrounds the Overseers. As part of this, O5-4 “The Puppeteer” will not be seen around the site, except on important occasions, and instead will utilize OSAs as ‘puppets’ to convey messages and handle in-character meetings, increasing their involvement, rather than engaging occasionally with an investigation here and there, and just acting as another cl4 person for authorisation. I will focus on creating roleplay through the in-character mechanisms in place that are only possible with a CL5 position.
- Further examples over the type of roleplay I'd like to create can be found in the "storyline" section of the application

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

Over my time on Site-65, I have held a number of CL4 roles across site, and thus developed a substantial amount of experience in Administration, Management and Roleplay/operations creation. I am familiar with the processes and policies around the site, and through my role as Site Director, and both Ethics and O5 Assistant, engaged with all departments- and in turn made me familiar with their operations through the interview / observation and review of both their CL4, and junior staff.

I am always reachable by discord, and always more than happy to provide feedback, advice and assistance to anyone that requests it, be it under my direct command or not. I believe that I have left a positive mark on those within the Departments and Task Force units that I have led, and that the feedback and work I have provided always led to an improvement in the operations of said unit.

I’ll now go into more detail about specific examples of my experience.
  • SA Reviews
As a Site Advisor, I was part of the team under SD Jimmy Wrecking working alongside with SA Hamster that introduced Site Administration Reviews as a monthly concept, with each Site Advisor providing a detailed report and a score to each department. During this time I worked with my team to develop guidelines, handbooks and accessible documentation to ensure fair structures were set up for this process. This shows both my ability to work as part of an Administrative Body and independently on projects.
  • Special Measures
After implementing SA Reviews, I was shortly after promoted to Site Director, and became the first SD to implement the idea of “Special Measures”.
I reworked the SA Reviews to accommodate for this and retrained my team. Shortly after this was implemented, the Department of Intelligence was marked as under Special Measures. I then proceeded to rewrite all departmental documentation (Handbook, New Agents Guide, Ambassador Guide) and create new training as well as increased observation of the Department. This shows my proactive nature and ability to create new policy, that although has been updated, is still in use to this day. This will be invaluable when I contribute to FLC update discussion as an O5.
  • Senior Staff Meeting
As an Ethics Committee Assistant to Tarquin Cassius, I helped organize a number of Senior Staff Meetings, where senior CL4 staff of every single department met to discuss issues around the site collectively in one sitting, bridging the gap between Site Command and CL4/departmental staff. This shows my commitment to the improvement of the site, and shows that I understand the role of Site Command as the facilitator of roleplay, and how departmental leaders MUST be consulted for changes to be positive and effective.
A key responsibility of the O5 is the creation of roleplay for their ISD, their assistants and the wider site. I believe in my various roles I have demonstrated my ability to do so.

• DEA
As a DEA Dpt. Manager I have attempted to promote the passive side of the department, through the creation and supervision of passive operations (misinformation, intelligence gathering, surveillance).

((For the below examples, I have specifically chosen examples from way back in 2022, so I dont leak ongoing ops.))
  • Omega-1 Squadron
As a O1 MAJ I set up and led a unit that specialized in the investigation of CL4 personnel and collecting information to bring them to tribunal. At this time tribunals on the server were in their infancy and unstructured/documented. I took the unit from its infancy just after creation as the initial CO left, I created all its documentation and structure, and led the unit to a point where it was the most popular O1 squadron when I resigned.
  • Fairy Tale Initiative
As part of the above squadron I created and ran a permanent operation that involved finding and selecting Ethics Loyal personnel within departments to inform on their superiors and report violations. It was roleplay that included ISD, as well as CL2/3/4 members of departments, and fed into further roleplay / investigations.

In the “storylines” section of my application I have also included examples of roleplay I intend to create as an O5.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 Council decides what is possible.

Operationally, O5 should be ensuring that the Site, and particularly its administration and management is being run smoothly, as well as settling any disputes.

Council members must be prepared to authorize the following: mass authorisation of dclass, code blacks, deployment of the alpha warhead, sitewide amnestications and termination tests.

O5 are directly responsible for maintaining and updating the conduct legislation within the FLC, and they must ensure that the policies it implements are enforced by the relevant departments and personnel, and dealing with violations as they come through authorizing investigations, removals and handing out conduct citations.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Site Command is responsible for creating roleplay situations for both directly under their command, such as OSAs, and Alpha-1.This is done both internally by council members, and also in collaboration with Game masters to create bigger server wide events and situations involving the whole site.

Another critical role of the O5 Council is the appointment of certain CL4/5 members of staff, this includes: MTF Alpha-1 Commander,Site Director, Director of Research, Overseer Assistants and finally new Council Members. They are responsible for reviewing and coming to a decision on whether to approve or deny said applications and conduct their interviews.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
alert: Code 1 is active: Intruders on-site
Security Teams needed at: Floor 3

[ISD] MTF Alpha-1 MAJ ???: We've lost contact with Floor 3. Assume it is lost. All Internal Security Deploy to location.

Chaos Insurgency DELCOM 'Green' barrelled down the hallway of the O5 Wing of Floor 3 alone. His raid team gone, he assumed he had mere minutes before half of this sites Mobile Task Forces breached the hastily barricaded door and gunned him down. He had to complete his mission.

Delta Command had received intel about a new O5 Council Member, but had no information otherwise, this mission was critical.

As he barged into -4s office he ran over to the computer and swiped the stolen upgraded keycard of an Overseer Assistant into the terminal, reached into his rucksack and revealed the severed thumb of the same Overseer Assistant, that had gallantly stood his ground his with pistol, before swallowing cyanide as he was surrounded. Unfortunately for the OSA, he was just as useful dead as alive...

The DELCOM put the assistants thumb on the biometric scanner.

> WELCOME, Overseer.
Success.
All he had to do was open the file, download it to his tablet then upload it to the network.

60 seconds.

He opens the file.
(OOC: https://sites.google.com/view/o5-4-the-puppeteer)

Delcom Green finished reading the file and gulped and fell to the floor as the Memetic Kill Agent kicked in. Seconds later members of Site 65 Internal Security burst into the room to find the CI Officer dead, and a tablet transmitting a single file gripped in his arms.
Storylines
These stories are roleplay situations I intend to I intend to build a series of events, working with Gamemasters about my O5 Character. Players through participating in these events will be able to gain more information about my Character OOCly and develop the mystery behind them. I have tried to keep the information about them brief (as to not spoil them) and keep them as introductory to the storyline, as they will develop in line with what ‘discoveries’ participating players take. Here are two brief examples taken from my wider character sheet.

• 13s Absence.
Without attempting to give too much away, this storyline would follow the Ethics Committee obtaining a document outlining the station history of -4 when formerly known as -13, and their involvement with SCP-2000. Why was -13 reassigned to -4? Why is -13 historically absent from council? Why is “The Puppeteer” suspected to be a duplicate of SD-65 Elias Bouchard?
Why are Ethics Assistants and O1 Operatives being found with positive traces of Class A in their system?
((OOC: This will involve members of ISD, SC/EC, their assistants and Research Cl4 personnel, and possibly CI/GOC))

• Reaching arms. (Requires GM assistance)
Pinewood mayoral elections are inbound, and a surprise candidate has arrived in town. A well known patriot, isolationist and veteran, known as “Grassroots” Riggs has arrived after discovering that the United Nations has a permanent presence in the town. After a meeting and photoshoot with members of the “Canadian Military” for his campaign, he turns his sights against the overbearing and sovereignty infringing United Nations, turning the Pinewood residents against them, shifting the balance of power in the small town. But where has he come from? who is sponsoring his campaign? And who is calling the shots? Is it Riggs, or another benefactor party?
((OOC: This will involve members of ISD, SA, SOP-C personnel, UNGOC, Civis and CI))

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Major +support every single +support
I love this man
Best DEA manager to ever exist
Bro has been edging me about this for a week

• Love
Reactions: elad

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• have had zero interactions with this individual(? unsure), can't really speak as to how well they're fit for the position

• uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• extensive CL4 experience

• seems fit for the job

• who are you

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Active
Lots of Sr cl4 experience
Good application
Good interactions/rp

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+Support

Throughout my time on the server, pathfinder has always been someone who you can talk to and chill with, i've seen him go through multiple positions and i think he'd be a perfect fit for O5.

Good luck brotha :)

• Love
Reactions: Dennid and elad

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
+ Support

Worth giving a shot for I believe
Competent person with a lot of experience on the server

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
-1 Support, If you get the position or not best of luck however, I have never interacted with you before or had RP'ed with you,

I also believe the other candidate is a better suit due to activity and experience

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hello @elad , I have decided to leave you a +support

When I look at DEA I see a strong team of capable players who understand the ins and outs of running the department, spearheading this is none other than yourself in my opinion, this for me helps your application significantly, I judging from your work within DEA i can see you are keen and eager to help the site and develop parts of it than go overlooked. Judging from your extensive resume to pair alongside this, i would feel confident putting you in the position and boots of an Overseer and would have full confidence in your ability to tackle both OOC issues and create quality RP for players to enjoy

Best of luck

• Love

Quackie

Feb 19, 2024
-1 Support, If you get the position or not best of luck however, I have never interacted with you before or had RP'ed with you,

I also believe the other candidate is a better suit due to activity and experience
-1 over not seeing them is on you not them

Quackie

Feb 19, 2024
+support, everytime i see this fella he is being cool and not silly. he is also in a relationship with dennid

Status
Not open for further replies.