CI-C DELCOM (UK&US)
GENSEC Captain (US)
MTF Nu-7 LCPL (UK, SPC on US)
MTF E-11 CPL (UK, PVT on US)
UNGOC SPC (UK)
MTF Beta-1 SGT (UK)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1681665377967.png
I don't intend to hide or sugarcoat any of my warnings or bans. I have done stupid things and gotten punished for it. It won't happen again.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
In my opinion, I am a very determined person. If I am given a task and the means to do it, rest assured it will be done. I have experience in Alpha-1 working alongside O5 and Assistants, which is perfect for this role. I have also played on the server for over a year, so I know how every department and MTF operates. My experience in several MTF's as an NCO+ also demonstrates my leadership abilities. I learn very quickly, and can operate under stress efficiently and without hesitation.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants carry out any and all tasks the O5 Council gives out to them. Examples may include:
- Investigations
- Cross Tests
- Interviews
- Gathering Intel/Information

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

It's early in the morning around 10, and the Alpha-1 guarding your door are still sipping on their coffees. Being sent to Site-◼◼ sure has been boring recently. Nothing happens around here, but at least they let you bring SCP-294 along with you. You're checking your e-mails as you often do at the start of the day. You're scrolling through the endless complaints and reports you received at night before arriving at the end of your inbox. No new messages. What a relie-

PING!

"Oh, come on." You think to yourself. "What now?" You're about to delete the e-mail as it's probably just more clutter, when you notice the clearance level it is bound to:

Five.

"What- This early? Can't they just call me or something? Why an e-mail?" You curiously open it.

Attached is a
personnel file with the caption: "Thoughts, -◼?"

If I have made any spelling mistakes or inaccuracies in this application please tell me. I am open to criticism. Thank you ahead of time!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Oasis . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.