(UK) Odysseus Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90131809
Discord name: LIL Will#9002
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Idk like 2 weeks after the server got launched
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Noah Odysseus Svensson
Civilian name: Odysseus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF nu-7 E-11 CI Captain
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes along time ago it was prob half a year ago or something the moste recent ones is like 2+ months old
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I apply for Medical consultant since i see a lack of consultants or chiefs or higher ups overall in the medical department i just see minges As medics at the current moment and like all departments need a daily active higher-up to function i have experience inside the medical department i have written excellent documents and the old department rules i made as well i have made aloot of it but as i sayid i would like to start working on getting the department writing just regular checkups i have 2 documents set up for it already its so easy so it says everything you need to write down thats easy to get It would be fun to get some medical rp on going on the server again since it was a while ago it were some actuall document writing from alot of people I have a few ideas to get people encourged to do medical
Rp again and yeah like it would be fun to accomplish something inside the department since medical rp is fun to do when you got an actual good document to go after when you dothe checkups I want to host lecture for the medical department to encourge them since i see a lack ofthat aswell ill train the trainees and explain for them ill Review the doctorsDocuments if they do any checkups ill go through the procedures with the trainees ill just be their overall to help
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

Well i got the experience i play medical daily I have made a few excellent documents I made the old department rules that they used for quite a while before someone remade them i have cl4 experience Ill host lectures at least a few times a week I can help with documentation writing I know most of the procedures

-Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Fractures. In order to heal a fracture you must type !medic on the chat go to entities and take Drug Jar and a Beaker then take the appropriate calcium Left Right Leg or Arm then put the calcium inside the Drug Jar then grab the Beaker then mix the Beaker and Drug Jar at the same time then give the beaker to the patient and their fracture will be healed

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

In my eyes, the biggest responsibilities are to oversee the Trainees the doctors the combat medics and make sure they do their job and help people Write documents for the department assist the directors to review documents that the medics have made host lectures explain and help the medics and just be there if somone needs you
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Odysseus and his friends were out hunting in the woods they found something weird a picture of something indeed it was a picture of 173 that somone had taken and framed it and put it
in the woods Odysseus asked hes friend what is this he said i don't know but let's take it home Odysseus took the picture home and puted it in hes drawer the next morning early on the morning he hears a noice
somone knocks at the door he steps up from the couch and opens their is somonoe that suited with a nice costume and as a keycard that says Scp foundation Odysseus got very confused but he asked the man how can
i help you he sayid hello you got a picture that we would like to get back Odysseus wanted to keep it so he said Huh what picture the man in a costume sayid well we know you have it you better hand it back
so odysseus agreed to hand it back he gave it to the man in costume and the man in costume sayid well thank you goodbye Odysseus closed the door and started searching on the site
what is Scp foundation after hours of search he came to no conclusion at all the next morning he got an email from Scp foundation saying Hello you have been offered a spot to work in the foundation
so Odysseus took the oppurtionity and came to an job interview the interview took hours to complete and when he were done he started working as a cadet the days and week went past and odysseus
were promoted and promoted meny times after a couple of years in the foundation he got offered the spot of captain he accepted it and started working as a captain He worked as a captain for quite a while in the facility
and then he chose i want to be a medic i have passed the medical exams for quite a while back and i have the experience so odysseus Resigned from all hes posistions and started working in the medical department he started off
as a medical trainee and then he worked for weeks and got to the point were one of the consultants noticed him and started training him he got a Doctors license and became a doctor Odysseus worked for hours each day treating patients
and helping other trainees he got noticed by the directors of the medical department and got offered a spot as a consultant for hes good work Odysseus accepted the Offer and became a consultant.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
If anything is miss spelled or like together its because i wrote this in a text document and copying it over here so yeah

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
unG4Bh4.png

Good Morning,​
Thank you for showing interest for the role. We have reviewed your application for the Medical Consultant and we chose to decline. For further issues, contact the medical directors.

Signed
Dpt. Director Dave Frontownic

Reactions: Odysseusss
Status
Not open for further replies.