[UK] Odysseus Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Mr_hype123
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Total 2 day and 3h but i have played on the server for prob a year or something
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1 i believe
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Odysseus Only Security Captain at the moment
Chaos name (include your rank): Not in chaos
Civilian name: Noah Bucksson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90131809
Discord ID (name#0000): LIL Will#9002
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I belive it is my first application on SCP-RP
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Well i got aloot of warnings for very diffrent reasons but every singel one is around 1-4 months old i got one tho thats still active i belive i got it on 9th october i dont remember why but its their for the mistakes i have done
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes i have previous experience i have been staff on The City rp server and other servers in Garry's mod
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Well Only from Fivem Otherwise its only from The SCP-RP server that i have gotten serious roleplay experience for because i have played here since last year so yeah i got experience i belive
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
It depends from day to day some days 3-4h and other days 3-7h
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Well i would like to become a mod on SCP-RP since i have played here for so long i know aloot about the server and the server means alot for me I enjoy playing the server and i wanna keep it that way so everyone can feel the great roleplay the server has to offer The staff has aloot to do and their is overall a shortage of Staff on the server because alot of things happens on the server in the mornings when theirs not staff on and aloot on the night when theirs some staff on but theirs to meny people to take care of so some people needs to wait along time before their sit is taken I really enjoy this server and i belive i can help whit alot since i have knowledge and those kind of things i really care about the server
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would not say I am Special Compared to other people I enjoy the Server i like to chat with people im open to chat all the time I have the Experience Rule knowledge needed to become a staff on this server I Enjoy helping people thats just a part of me like enjoying helping people and i want to help this community to both better itself and enforce the rules to keep the server both safe and fun to play on Dont really have much more to say

Thanks for Reading this application have a good one

Last edited:

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Just so everyone knows im on LOA at the moment and ill be back in around 2-3 days thanks

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
-SUPPORT
+ Seen in-game
+/- Some interactions (i dont have nothing to say about you)
- Low-detailed Application
- Bad playtime to warn ratio
- You said you are playing in the server for over a year, so basically, you just came back and applied? If no, explain please.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
-SUPPORT
+ Seen in-game
+/- Some interactions (i dont have nothing to say about you)
- Low-detailed Application
- Bad playtime to warn ratio
- You said you are playing in the server for over a year, so basically, you just came back and applied? If no, explain please.
Hello so what i mean is i started playing on this server prob 1 week after the server got launched yeah i have played since then i played all day long for prob like a couple of months yeah i played like 24/7 my playtime were weeks i got tired needed some social life so i took a break from the server for a couple of months came back for like i dont remember but prob 3-4 weeks ago i have played since then the first day i came back i appealed my demotion for captain got it accepted and i have been playing since then thats what i mean by comming back and its prob not a year its prob 10 months or something but i round it up to about a year playtime on the server since the server is 1 year in like 20 days or something and my playtime is low since i came back from a 3 day LOA today

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello, @Odysseusss

I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons,

+ Plenty of positive and friendly interactions
+ Active within the community and generally the server as a whole.

- Application could do with more detail however I believe you are fit for staff and able to join the team.

Overall I wish you all the best with your application!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Odysseusss,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Supervisor,
Requis.​

Status
Not open for further replies.