Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy Bobsby

Nov 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): lgrunt

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 25 hours

In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ozzy Bobsby (No Ranks)

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Ozzy Bobsby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27572476

Discord ID (name#0000): Rice Farmer#2920

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, many communities which mostly consist of DarkRP servers and serious DarkRP servers. Around 2000 hours on DarkRP and SCP RP combined.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I played serious DarkRP servers and a serious SCP RP server before.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Minimum - 3 hours. Maximum 8 hours or more. More active on the weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have been a part of this community for a short period of time however I feel like this is a nice and friendly community, most class Ds are nice to other class Ds, and the scp foundation staff are nice to other foundation staff. The whole community overall seems to value roleplay which is an essential aspect of roleplay servers. I would like to connect further with the community and meet more amazing individuals which I believe can be done well through joining the staff team and helping people in anything they need, and trying to make everyone's experience special in a good way. I would also like to further develop my skills in assisting people and making sure everyone is satisfied with my help.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I would say that I am special over other applicants as I have experience in staffing on serious rp and non serious rp servers, this knowledge, and experience will help me in taking sits and staying calm and composed during stressful situations. I also have experience with a similar forum which will help me navigate this forum for any tasks I have to complete. I also believe that I will be a great asset as I will be active on the server and I'll be doing my very best to help with any problem or ticket that I can take. I am also respectful to people and I know how to keep past experiences out of admin sits to ensure that no bias is present during them. I am also willing to adapt to any environment and tasks given to me which will help me keep on track when I do get promoted.
Thank you for your time, have a good day/evening.

Last edited:

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
-Support
No warnings
Low Playtime
No listed foundation positions / regiments
Application lacking in detail

No interactions
Overall, good luck!

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
-Support
+No warnings
-No interactions
-No discernible role in the foundation (MTF, departments)

+Previous experience
-Lackluster application

I have not spoken to you ingame yet so I can not judge what kind of player you are, but just from looking through the application I will be leaving you with a -Support. Best of luck!

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Ozzy Bobsby I will be leaving a - Support for the following reasons,

- Playtime is low to be taking the jump of joining the staff team. You are only 1 hour above the requirement to apply which is not enough to be known enough within the community to become a staff member.
- Low interactions if any with you myself so extremely unsure of activity.
- Application lacks detail in many areas.

- Unsure of maturity and professionalism levels.

Overall I think that you should focus on gaining much more playtime on the server and within the community before applying for staff as currently I do not believe you are known to the extent any player should be before joining the team. On top of this you should try to include more detail within your application should you apply again in the future to ensure you are a stand out candidate and show your passion to joining the staff team.

Ozzy Bobsby

Nov 13, 2022
Q
-Support
No warnings
Low Playtime
No listed foundation positions / regiments
Application lacking in detail

No interactions
Overall, good luck!
Question, for when I improve all the other things that need improvement, what should I go into more detail about?

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
-SUPPORT
Hello @Ozzy Bobsby ,

you clearly just joined the server having 25 hours as playtime, I'd recommend you to give it some time so you can meet the community, before jumping into the staff team.
For example, myself, I've never seen you before, but give it a month or two.
Other topic would be, talking about your application, as you see, It's quite lacking information and short aswell, and as @Macca said, you don't have any whitelist/position in regiments, and this affects some sits you would possible take that would be regiment/whitelist related, and you wouldn't knew about it.
Overall, give it some time before applying again, become more acquainted with the rules and meet new people.
With the reasons stated above I'm going to give this application a -support.
Either way, I wish you the best of luck,
'boku' Miyu

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Neutral

Hello, I will be giving you a neutral on the basis that I have no interactions with you and have not met you before, however I would like to make the following points:

+No warnings
+Staff experience

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Denied

Hi Ozzy Bobsby,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, but it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable and known member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time. I would recommend putting yourself out there in the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.