Civilian name:
N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
RRT, Executive Researcher & Director of Research.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
To begin with, I was commended and advised to apply for security captain due to my actions during a “Heavy Weapons Tryout”. My actions apparently earned me a commendation and after speaking with Shino; Security Chief, I have decided to make this app.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Experience. To summarise. I’ve had many years experience in different environments running managerial position. Be that over combat personnel or non-combat personnel.
Sometimes I can often be the loudest voice in the room, which when attempting to issue orders in D-block is required due to the sheer volume of noise.
I am practical. I understand how to practically carry out many of the various situations within D-block; for example sweeps during Code 2. I also have good judgement and understand the nature of D-class which allows me to act accordingly towards them.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Ensuring operational capacity at D-block is not compromised. This will allow the research department and gensec to smoothly conduct operations and continue the general functions of the site and follow the Foundations ideals overall.
Ensure GENSEC follow both the CoC, CoE and GENSEC Handbook; as laid out by the security chief.
Assist in the training of procedures and distribution of lisences during tryouts.
Ensure that Site 65 is kept secure, be this dealing with GOI’s or breached SCP’s. This also goes for information leaks; which happen far too often at D-block.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
INTERNAL DEPARTMENT DESIGNATION GenSec

Security Department

Personnel Documentation

Sgt James Lyndon Pennington

VISUAL RECORD

N/A

ACCESSION INFORMATION

FIRST NAME: James

LAST NAME: Pennington

SEX: Male

DATE OF BIRTH: 06/02/1996

AFFILIATION: SCP Foundation

DEPARTMENT: Security Department

SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL: Clearance Level 3

PAY GRADE: S-3

IDENTIFYING INFORMATION

HEIGHT: 6ft (182cm)

WEIGHT: 137 lbs (62 kg)

RACE: White

ETHNICITY: British

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blonde

EYE COLOR: Turquois

NOTE: The following information is supplemental and should not be used as identifying information.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH: Wirral, Northwest, United Kingdom.

RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE: Atheist

MARITAL STATUS: Single

CRIMINAL RECORD: No criminal record

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: Unknown

MILITARY SERVICE: Unknown

BIOGRAPHY:

• Life preceding contact with Foundation.

Pennington is currently under investigation in regard to his life before contact with the foundation. Not much is currently known. Pennington had been working as a member of the security department at Site ██ before questions were posed by the security staff on site. After a short investigation, it was found that the documents under which Pennington has been filed under were either falsified or missing.

Despite this Pennington has shown no signs of activity that would raise suspicion. Further investigation is still ongoing.

• Situation leading directly to joining Foundation's ranks.

Pennington was selected from the [REDACTED] police force of the United Kingdom on the 11/02/██ due to their demonstrated ability of leadership and operational history. An application for General Security at Foundation Site-██ was made on the 20/02/██ and accepted on the 01/03/██.

• Work at Foundation so far.

So far Pennington has excelled at his work at both Site ██ and Site ██. Earning several promotions. Currently, he has been stationed at Site 65 and is one of the Riot Response Team members of the site. The decision to place him here was to allow him to develop and expand his leadership ability and to better monitor him and his activities. Currently, nothing that would be classed as suspicious has occurred regarding Pennington. Further investigation and questioning of individuals closest to him is still ongoing.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

FAMILY MEMBERS: David Pennington (Father | Deceased), Linda Pennington (Mother | Deceased)

PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Site 65

RESIDENTIAL HISTORY: N/A

EDUCATION: High School, [REDACTED] College, [REDACTED] University

HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED: GCES’s

ACADEMIC DEGREES: Ph.D. in Psychology and Bacteriology

ACADEMIC CERTIFICATIONS: Ph.D. in Psychology and Bacteriology

LICENSES: British driving license

REGISTERED VEHICLES: Jaguar IX

MEDICAL INFORMATION

BLOOD TYPE: O-

NORMAL COLOR VISION: Healthy

NORMAL DEPTH PERCEPTION: Healthy

PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL HISTORY: Chickenpox, Swine Flu.

SERVICE MEDICAL HISTORY: Gunshot wound.

DISCIPLINARY INFORMATION:

CODE OF JUSTICE VIOLATIONS: No code of justice violations.

QUALIFICATIONS

MOBILE CONTAINMENT QUALIFICATION: ✓

MEDICAL STAFF QUALIFICATION: ✓

COMBAT LIFESAVER QUALIFICATION: ✓

NOTE: The following information has been wilfully provided by the subject of this document for a study of acclimation.

SURVEY INFORMATION

PERSONALITY (SELF-DESCRIBED): I believe I am a reasonable, level-headed individual.

CULTURAL IDENTITY (SELF-DESCRIBED): British

PREFERRED MOVIE GENRE: Horror/Psychological Thriller

PREFERRED MUSIC GENRE: Rock & Heavy Metal

PREFERRED FOOD: Sausage & Chips

PREFERRED SPORT: N/A

OTHER HOBBIES: Computer games.

DISPOSITION INFORMATION

VERY POSITIVE: Dr James “Nikolai” Mellow

POSITIVE: N/A

NEUTRAL: Generally, all foundation staff.

NEGATIVE: James Lead

HATED: You don’t get to know.

Out of Character:
While I added this section by myself. I would like folks to know I can take a break once in a while. I’m not always a stuck-up nerd; you would know if you’ve seen me in-game. I am by no means perfect. And by god, I’ll give it a damn good shot if I can.
Anyhow, thanks for reading this application. Look forward to the feedback.
(OOC: I won't add much more to this but I hope I have provided sufficient reasoning. Any feedback is appreciated).​

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
++Support

This man did amazing in a tryout I hosted as Captain, which I have recommended his performance to Chief of Security Shino.

You would be a great addition to GenSec.
Goodluck, I hope you get in.

Reactions: Nukegoboom

Deleted member 2482

++SUPPORT

Just all around a perfect fit the only negative is that there will be less of an amazing director on site

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+support
Active
Experienced and professional
++Support

This man did amazing in a tryout I hosted as Captain, which I have recommended his performance to Chief of Security Shino.

You would be a great addition to GenSec.
Goodluck, I hope you get in.
++SUPPORT

Just all around a perfect fit the only negative is that there will be less of an amazing director on site
Big thanks. Also, I'm not going to be giving up on research Carlson. I spoke with the Chief yesterday and forewarned him that I would be focusing on research but would help out where possible in GENSEC.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral to +Support

I do not have known interactions with You, unless I start to remember any, but sounding on my Colleagues words, You sound like a decent fella

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ All interactions have been positive.

+ CL4 Experience no doubts he can fulfil such a role.

Godwinson

Jun 28, 2022
Support
+ He's active on security as a Sergeant
+ Professional
+ Experienced from other CL4 roles
+ Never had a bad interaction

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

Application Accepted

Hello, @Nukegoboom
Thank you for taking the time for filling out an application for Security Captain, I am delighted to inform you that
your application has been accepted. Please come to my office for your interview at your earliest convenience

Your lore has highly intrigued our seniors and we expect great things from you, James.

Once again, Congratulations​

Signed by:
Deputy Chief of Security Shino Aeschylion

Status
Not open for further replies.