Medical Consultant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Pac3 abuse - fri sep 16 2022 - when i first got pac
RDM - Nov 23 2022 - confusion at foundation gate when i was ci
Mixing - Nov 26 2022 - talking as 912 late at night
Fail RP - feb 1 2022 - got overely agitated as 912 by d class
Fail RP - Mar14 2022 - entering gocs based as mcd

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
05-4 "The Broken Oracle" I love SCP and have been an avid fan of everything to do with SCP for about over 5 years now. I want to make many more rp scenarios to build up lore and story around the site and the foundation lore and use storylines from the Oriborus cycle, Procedure-110-Montauk, SCP-5000, SCP-5555 ect to increase more serious rp among all staff. I also want to become more involved in the site command aspect of SCP RP and expand my knowledge of the inner workings of the site and add ideas and projects into the mix.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
In my time playing I have gained a lot of experience in the workings of working in cl4 from being an executive researcher and working closely with DOR Engallagher Luddenberg to my rise in medical furthermore In my time as director of medicine I have helped reform medical from when there was almost no medical leadership to having multiple with the introductions of contracts and the ACM program with this I have also organized the document templates into google drives, recreate medical licensing lectures, create scp testing for medical and have overall had to show my capabilities as an sr cl4 in the last few months.
In RP, I have been a part of a thew 05 RP and am currently in an RP scenario with site command with an old event document I wrote, which was stored in the site director's office. I also have done rp events with the OSA such as Archangel when he was an active OSA, I have created rp and character revamp RP with other cl4s such as in the case of Engallagher, Consultant Ares, and Charles with two of them linking with an rp scenario which happened during 05-2 chip implants. Finally, I have been a part of and have also hosted and been a main part in alot of events, the ones I hosted were COBG Arrival and a Sarkist one which one a fun boss battle both overlooked by gamemaster Jinkins. Another event was hosted by Jinkins called "Interdimensional Doorway" which was an event where a mysterious door in medbay arrived and multiple people keep being taken away during this I became a leading figure helping in the roleplay and creating tension as I was trapped in that dimension pleasing the entity lurking inside as I tried to warn people who where sent in. Those game events were the main ones I have taken a big role in or have hosted but id like to mention that there were quite a few others in which I've taken an active role to create more rp for multiple personnel or have supported the game masters in the story of their events and also that I did take a part in the seraph 9 event. With all of this, I am also on friendly terms with some of the sr staff such as Viktor, Athena, Engallagher, and Charles, and have a lot of knowledge of the SCP Fandom and am always ready to learn more. so to summarise it I have experience in leadership in my time in medical, rp scenarios from my time during 05 and ethics rp scenarios, hosted/supporting gamemasters in their events, my knowledge of the scp universe, and my time on the server where have been apart of almost every department and knowing a lot of the cl4 personnel.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- oversee site administration
- create, discuss, and vote on new policies
- oversee the structure of the site
- Manage A1
- give orders to A1 and OSA and sr cl4 when needed
- Manage Departments under the 05
- create rp scenarios
- deal with problems with sr cl4
- approve Keter-Keter Cross tests and 008

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- OSA Applications
- Site Director
- DEA Director Applications
- A1 Commander postion

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Carmine Eloi Mekhanite was born to a small family residing inside of the church of the broken god and grew up to become a renowned cardinal of the Cobg and became a leading member of cybernetic implantation however after the seventh occult war and the atrocities his people did to the world he renounced his name, his title, his fame, and his reputation. Whatever human began to scream, his blood began to boil with the memories of those burning corpses in the shadow of the church caused him to want? no. NEED to stop them from doing this again. No more worship, no more lies, and no more belief in that fractured god.

Through the years that followed what happened could only be called a blood bath as Carmine now know simply as Azrail as all he left in his wake was the death and destruction of countless COBG compounds and followers. His hate became so vast his own family was subjected to it as he somehow left a seed in his genetics to cause every single member of his future family members would be swallowed up with a bottomless pit of hate towards the COBG and anything which had to do with them. As he kept his hands dripping with the blood of his once-called allies he began working closely with another faction one which wants to contain and keep up a veil of secrecy, The SCP Foundation. Carmine had met them on their raids into the same sites he was targeting and decided to help them in any way he could when they would meet from giving them basic medical aid to replacing lost body parts with cybernetics making the infiltration of cobg compounds
significantly easier as carmine knew the intricate details of how the cobg cybernetics worked and functioned, later down the years he became close friends with one of the foundation's agents who he knew him as daniel. Daniel would conduct infiltration operations into the cobg and would usually end up assisting Carmine in bringing down multiple sites and it was noted that this was one of the only times Carmine was more trusting of a foundation member outside of mutual dislike of COBG.

The final raid recorded was in Canada on a Clockwork Orthodox intelligence & communication compound in the midst of this infiltration carmines cybernetics were damaged and caused him to be unable to recognize friends or foes during this agent daniel was KIA was recovered at a black site in the arms of carmine eloi mekhanite who handed himself into the foundation's custody. At this black-site Carmine would meet someone who he identified himself as 6 and proposed a deal to the EX-COBG, Carmine Eloi Mekhanite will allow himself to be implanted with a foundation ai designated as "Prophet" a prototype to a project called counter. Once implanted the ai will be inside Carmine's subconscious and will allow him to be controlled by protocols implanted into him and these protocols can be updated by the highest clearance personnel in exchange you will be allowed to start a new "prophet" carmine and live on this site. Carmine accepted the deal with one addition to be allowed to join in on the torture and execution of church members, this part is still in discussion with site command however the implantation of the ai was completed and carmine eloi mekhanite was dead, and "prophet" carmine was hired.

While on the black site "Prophet" worked on multiple different projects from energy weaponry to supercomputers, "Prophet" just tinkered away till eventually he was transferred to the medical team of site 65. He originally worked as a doctor but quickly worked his way up to the medical leadership team a consultant focusing on the cybernetic enhancements. Once he was transferred to "prophet" Carmine's profile document was given to the highest members on site 05-1 & 2 and in the wake of this the 05 believed they could make use of his situation and changed his protocols to only serve for the 05 Council. In the following months, Prophet would see the implantation of chips into the brains of jr and sr cl4 personnel including his own medical team during this 05-2 gave a pass away comment that " Don't worry you don't need the chip. they are inferior to your cybernetics.", this simple comment caused the AI to begin to think of a way to copy his protocols into others and in a matter of days he did by creating anomalous programmable liquid metal "prophet" began to implant his colleagues with these protocols however the AI had no idea that the chips where misused by 05-2 for his own gain leaving the ai to continue his worked uninterrupted.

the time came to show his work to the 05 but before he could an old document suspected to be from carmine eloi mekhanite came out implying that he was a spy for the cobg and he was taken away. it was said that "prophet" was destroyed however that was not the case. while carmine eloi mekhanite was a cause of worry the ai was still loyal to the 05. 05 began to remove any human parts from the machine and created 05-4 "The Broken Oracle" ready to server the foundation and their goal.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Neutral

Carmine, you are an amazing DoM, however I dont think you are just ready for O5 yet. Try going for SA first before you go for O5.

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
+/- Neutral
As Otters said, you are a really good DoM, but give it more time until applying for O5.
Good luck!

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Good experience
- Mature
- I think you should go for site administration or get more known as from my standpoint I have had very minimal interactions with you.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
-support
Rather inactive on DoM
Good interactions
Unsure if ready for SC

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will be giving you +support for the following reasons
+Nice
+Really good DoM
+Active
+Would be good in SC

+/- I think you should get SA experience

I wish you the best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Prophet . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.