SCP-RP Staff
Jan 18, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DarkSnake

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1709775993133.png
This is about 494 hours on CN

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 CPT 'Pucci'

Chaos name (include your rank): 'Kira' Concript

Civilian name: Bruma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:554207427

Discord ID (name#0000): darksnake_

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-enrico-puccis-staff-application.21743/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warnings
1 for RDM x4
1 For ERP- I would like to say that i got warned for this because i made a rash joke and understandably it was reported for ERP

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Unfortunately not but i plan to gain some with this application if it does get accepted

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-No i don't have any previous experience with Serious Roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I am currently not doing anything so most days im active around 8hrs on the server

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've been playing on the server for some time as of recent, I did leave for an extended period of time but now I have gotten back into and I'm am really enjoying it, becoming a Staff Member feels like a good next step for me because I want to do my part and help within the community as much as possible. I'm all about fairness and respect so I would like to be there to help things run smoothly with an extra pair of hands to also help whenever the server gets a little rough. I'd like to eventually become a friendly face the people can turn to whenever in need of help. I genuinely appreciate the staff team and would like to become an extra brick in the wall to uphold everyone.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I would be a good , helpful member because I have a strong knack for helping others and resolving conflicts is something that I enjoy doing because it helps all the players to have fun on the server and be able to play without any trouble being caused. My commitment to fairness and my driven approach to things such as problem solving go hand in hand with the responsibilities of a member of staff, I am optimistic that these skills make me a valuable candidate for the role and I hope that I get that chance to prove that to the team.

Thank you for viewing my application, any feedback is accepted.​

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Today i will be giving a +Support
-Good interactions
-Professional
-Active

While you have a few warns and the application is on the short side ive seen nothing to suggest anything but good stuff.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Y4Ovock.png

LRFT55t.png

At the current state of your application i would be leaving a +Support, Goodluck with your application :)

Last edited:

DarkSnake

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 18, 2024
Y4Ovock.png

z3tQtcm.png

At the current state of your application i would be leaving a +/- Support, but if you improve the points mentioned above, my opinion would be a strong +Support. Goodluck with your application :)
Sorry i forgot to change it, on my application i just unconsciously filled in enrico. My ign is just Pucci which you said i was good for.

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
+support

W guy, helped me when i was banned for "hacking" and its an G hope he gets staff he's a W for staff Fr

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @DarkSnake

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Naffen​

Status
Not open for further replies.