Character name(s):
F - 'Pyrite'
Civilian name:
Anthony 'Angel'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
1712429106924.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding:
MTF A-1 Captain
DEA Senior Agent
RTF U-6 Investigator

Held:
Ethics Committee Member
Site Manager
Site Advisor
MTF A-1 SGT
MTF E-11 CSG
Consultant
UNGOC SGT
CI-A
CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Received 5 warning, all of which are expired by a great amount of time:

3x FailRP warning (Outdated)
1x FearRP warning (Outdated)
1x RDM warning (Outdated)
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
My vast experience within the server, both as an SCP and as a regular player. With the experience that I have gathered would be very suitable for this position. As well as this I have a good level of roleplay capability and common sense and would be able to utilise the SCP to its fullest.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415 helps out those who are morally good, it assists in regular activities and assists Foundation staff to the best of their ability. It helps with testing and medical work for those who are morally good. The protection of Foundation staff from dangerous SCP's would also be the responsibility of the SCP. The SCP does not harm or cause any discomfort or harm to those it deems as morally good and will protect them to the best of their abilities when necessary.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid the researchers in their escape as I would be obligated to help non-combative personnel to avoid getting into the combat scenario but would have the obligation to assist the morally good researchers as they try to escape the CI firefight.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would attempt to distract 076 as to have him not notice the researcher, this would allow the researcher to make an escape from the area and help save their life. If the researcher was to be spotted by 076 during this then I would have to repel him in order for the researcher to escape safely.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not heal him as he is in the process of a immoral action, that being escaping D-Block and therefore I would not heal him. Instead I would report this to the closest staff that can cuff him and have them sent to medical to be healed.

yurtinskurtin

Mar 28, 2024
+support
good app, seems to have a good understanding of the role that 22415 takes on, more than enough playtime/credentials

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings @Pyrite ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

I've provided you the whitelist
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
@Stealth

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Pyrite
Status
Not open for further replies.