Time zone: CEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Rain Carmine

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41884764

Discord ID (name#0000): Rain Flare#6969

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I currently do volunteer work for an organisation named Faceit which is a platform you use to play many different games on, it's helped me a lot in my development especially as a helper to the general consumer.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I had hundreds of hours on another SCP-RP server where I had multiple whitelist jobs.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: everyday? not alot but I would say I could average 10-15 a week

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have enjoyed my time playing on here already and the community seems very friendly, so I'd like to be able to help however much I'm able to, which includes helping staff the server so that everyone has the best experience possible

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can help with bringing an organized and friendly workplace for everyone to be able to coexist in, I am also part of the LGBT+ which can help with sometimes understanding an issue that someone else in the community is facing. I do not really think I'm more special than other candidates but rather a good option to choose based on my good knowledge of SCP-RP (Hundreds of hours from another server) and how to enforce rules (My work in Faceit as mentioned above)

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
-Support
- Never seen you on the server before
- You only have 23 hours playtime

- Application lacks detail
- unsure of your rule knowledge
Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Last edited:

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

+Looks Friendly
+Decent Application

-Low Playtime
-Haven't seen on, possibly due to that you are new.

I suggest getting more known on the server and getting more playtime before applying for staff, nontheless, good luck!

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello, I will be leaving a <-Support> for these reasons
  • Very low playtime
  • Low detail on application
  • No interactions
As otters pointed out you do seem like you want to help out the server, but I personally can't give my support for someone with so little playtime. I suggest just playing more and getting known in the community.

RainFlare

Mar 26, 2023
Thank you guys for the feedback, I really appreciate it, even if it is -support it does make me know what to do better next time, thank you <3

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hello RainFlare, Today i will be giving you a Neutral

- No Interactions

-Unsure of maturity
-Play time seems to be low which could fall under you not fully knowing the rules and how to ensure they aren't broken

Given you are much more active and interactions are made i may change my vote accordingly

Best of luck with your application

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
- Support

- VTime
- Unknown activity
- No Interactions

- Formatting
- Staff Experience

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @RainFlare ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You're still pretty new to the Server and the SCP-RP Community has not gotten the chance to get to know you yet. The second thing is your Application is pretty undetailed. I suggest you join an RP Group first and RP with the people in it and outside it. So people can paint themselves a Picture of you. So as of now, I have to deny your Application due to us being unable to determine your maturity, rule knowledge, and dedication to the Community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.