Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85487350

Discord name: dirose

For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since September 2022

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT+0

Character name(s): Rebecca "Skittles" (F), Lucy "Skibble" (CI)

Civilian name: Rebecca Bell

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP 34, total 192
1699622371173.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CPT (held), O-1 CPL (held), Nu-7 PVT (Held), A-1 PVT (held), UNGOC CPL (held), CI-B (held), CI-A (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1x Micspam for goofing around too much, 1x FearRP for attacking after being revived and at gunpoint, 1x FailRP for killing a d class as a techie, 1x RDM for killing a researcher who was trying to start a fight with me, 1x RDM for killing a security guard after 3 warnings because he continued to bodyblock me and wouldn't move. The first 3 have been expired since before February 2023.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I enjoy RPing as SCPs when RP-focused researchers ask an SCP to flag on, along with having hundreds upon hundreds of hours on this server. I believe that this SCP allows me to further roleplay as an SCP with a more active role, as it can actively assist non-combative people unlike SCP-073. I believe this would be great fun for non-combatives and 22415's alike, and I would like to be a part of it.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior of 22415 is to roam around the site, assisting non-combatives in the way that the 22415 instance allows them to (healing, transporting with pocket dimension, repelling dangerous SCPs). Most of all is to do the morally right thing.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- The researchers, they are morally good non-combatives who are under threat from gunfire.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would not repel 076, as this runs the risk of the researcher being put in the field of view of the pushed-back 076.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would not assist the D Class as they are death row inmates - they have done horrible things to be a D Class. I would instead notify Gensec of the escaping d class.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Skittles ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.