[UK] Remmy "Brightside" Marshall's Ethics Chairman Application

Noob_Numeralix

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
+SUPPORT
In your quite short stay as an ECM you have done a lot of great, engaging and generally fun things. I think you deserve this position!

Aleem Abdul

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
Neutral Support

Remmy's application for Ethics Chairman is simply overloaded with unnecessary details and long-winded explanations. Instead of getting straight to the point, he spends way too much time yapping about irrelevant topics, which only detracts from the key responsibilities the position demands. The sheer volume of over-explained content makes it difficult to focus on what really matters, and frankly, it feels like he’s trying too hard to impress rather than communicate effectively. For these reasons, I can't, in good conscience, leave a +support on his application as it likely took 2-3+ hours to write this all out.

Jan 6, 2023
Neutral Support

Remmy's application for Ethics Chairman is simply overloaded with unnecessary details and long-winded explanations. Instead of getting straight to the point, he spends way too much time yapping about irrelevant topics, which only detracts from the key responsibilities the position demands. The sheer volume of over-explained content makes it difficult to focus on what really matters, and frankly, it feels like he’s trying too hard to impress rather than communicate effectively. For these reasons, I can't, in good conscience, leave a +support on his application as it likely took 2-3+ hours to write this all out.
neutral support to your post

Aleem Abdul's support to Remmy's Ethics Chairman application is simply overloaded with unecessary details and long winded explanations. Instead of getting straight to the point, he spends way too much time yapping about irrelevant topics, which only detracts from the key information of his initial verdict. The sheer volume of over-explained content makes it difficult to focus on what really matters, and frankly, it feels like he's trying too much to impress rather than communicate effectively. For these reasons, I can't, in good conscience, leave a +support on his support post as it likely took a few minutes to write.

• Angry
Reactions: Aleem Abdul
If I see Niox comment "Here comes all of O-1 to +Support" I might flip.

1727459427990.png

(gee i really wonder what point this proves. i'm sure no one can guess what was removed from niox's response. anyway, lmao.)

+Support

Remmy has worked with me as a fellow DoIA and in his tenure as ECM to help me as I lead Internal Affairs. It's been especially difficult on my end lately because I've been so sick/unwell, and he's still stepped up to speak to me, ask me what I need alongside other people doing the same. He does actually care about doing a good job, cooks up immensely in-depth projects and RP on the spot, and is overall a good lad that I have had a laugh with several times over. He will always have my personal vouch and I wish him the best, should he get the Chairman spot.

Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Remmy and Niox
Neutral

Rummius Beet Tackle has created a solid application especially based on the fact of how he was an Ethics Committee Member and Director of Internal Affairs. Those positions reinforce that it is quite possible for him to take on weighty positions in the structure of the server. Nevertheless, past warnings of FailRP and FearRP, among other institutional administrative sanctions, present reasonable issues concerning his commitment to server rules and whether his performance will always meet the standards required of an Ethics Committee Chairman. While these incidents happened some time ago, still they are other significant information that needs to be weighed while analysing his candidature for such a sensitive position.

His praise of interests of more active and multilevel roleplay is clearly explains why he hopes to take such a drastic step, however the position of Chairman consist not only of roleplay skills. It includes the very strong necessity to make decisions on the lead, to allocate duties properly, and to manage unethical actions in several areas of competence. In this respect it would be interesting to hear more examples from Rummius’s practice that would portray his leadership in difficult situations as well as working with other important areas of the organization and not forgetting the highest ethical principles within the organization. His application would be stronger in relating evidence of leading, working together and ensuring that all the described high standards are not breached at any time.
Neutral
This feedback describes it perfectly.