Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:203213328
Discord name:Renolk#6723
For how long have you played on CG SCP: First Played on the Release [Out of Beta], Started Playing Again in the Middle of May
In what country are you located?:Estonia
Time zone:GMT+3
Character name(s): Civillian - CTI Renolk | Chaos Insurgency - Renolky | Foundation - Renolk
Civilian name:Civillian - CTI Renolk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: E-11 Private | Nu-7 Lance Corporal | Security Captain | CI DELCOM
Holding: SCP-096 | CI Delta | Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1 Warning for RDM - May 9th
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I am applying for Site Advisor to have a say on how the Site runs by helping the Site Director. I want to help out the Foundation as much as I can by using my leadership skills, and my document writing skills from Overseer Assistant.
I've received notice that the Site Administration is getting some changes to them [People leaving] so I would like to take their spot and use my previous experience gained from the Facility by talking and occasionally working with the Site Advisor Gian Carlo and Elias Bouchard as well the Site Director Jimmy Wrecking minimally.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I am suitable for Site Administration, due to me constantly involving myself with Site Administration, in that being Site Director and Advisors.
I know how the Site runs, and I know how to keep it that way, due to me not being afraid to be harsh and issue punishments.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:The Responsibilities for Site Administration in Roleplay is to make sure that the Site is running correctly, and that everything is secure and going well. That being Research, General Security, SCP Breaches etc.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

<<SCIP.NET>>
<<PERSONNEL LOGS>>
<<CLEARANCE LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL ONLY>>
<IF SEEN BY LOWER CLEARANCE, DEATH VIA MEMETIC KILL AGENT WILL PURSUE>
<WOULD YOU LIKE TO PROCEED?>
<<LOG #3809 [THE MASKED]>>

Name:
Current: Rasmus Aeschylion | Previous: Rasmus Taldrik
Aliases:
Current: The Masked | Previous: Renolk

History:

Rasmus "Renolk" Taldrik was born in the South-Eastern side of Estonia - Tartu, where he went to school in "Miina Härma Gümnaasium" in which he graduated in 2006.

He went over to the Estonian Defense Forces, where he learned his basic training and got his CE Category [Semi-Truck with Trailer] Category License, including their Medical Training.

While he reached the rank of Kapral [Corporal] he went to the Military Police, in which he ranged from a new Trainee to an Acting Officer at the rank of Nooremveebel "Second Lieutenant".

Upon reaching the rank of Kolonelleitnant [Lieutenant Colonel], at which he led the Military Police for 2 Years, he transferred to the Reserve Forces.

He left his Military Career behind after 10 Years in the Military.

After leaving the Estonian Defense Forces he found the SCP Wikidot Website, where he made an account and started studying the SCPs.

Approximately 2 Years later, in 2018 Rasmus "Renolk" Taldrik was sent an E-Mail with an Application to join Site-19, in which he had to move to America after being accepted. After working at Site-19 for 3 Months, he transferred over to Site-65.

The First Job Rasmus "Renolk" Taldrik was assigned was as a Chef, to make D-Class Food and clean the Toilets of Personnel Wing, in which later he joined the MTF [Mobile Task Force] called "Nu-7 Hammer Down" where he received the rank of "Lance Corporal" after a Month.

After approximately a month inside "Nu-7 Hammer Down" he resigned, and went to become a Private in E-11, as well as a Captain in GENSEC.
Shortly after becoming a Captain, "The Masked" decided to mask his real name -
Rasmus "The Masked" Aeschylion.
Due to him knowing the dangers of information leakage inside the Foundation.
Shortly after changing his name, he became an
Overseer Assistant, in order to try and help out the Foundation as much as he could, by getting orders from O5-1 as well as O5-3.

Current Status:
Current Name/Alias : Rasmus "The Masked" Aeschylion
Current Status: ALIVE
Weight: 176 lbs | 79 Kg
Height: 6ft 2in

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
-Support, untill you become more active, with all due respects we dont need another inactive SA, there are too many

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support, untill you become more active, with all due respects we dont need another inactive SA, there are too many
In all fairness, my activity is quite bad, which I am working on getting improved again.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Not leaving a verdict, simply stating that all Site Advisor slots have been taken currently.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Application Denied

Greetings @Renolk, you application has been denied due to your standing in the community. The council suggests that you increase your maturity in order to be a possible candidate.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- O5-2 'The Insighted

Status
Not open for further replies.