Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Discord name: Renolk#6723

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Originally have played since 11/28/21, in which multiple breaks have come into play.

In what country are you located?: Estonia

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Foundation: Renolk / "The Psychopath" | Chaos Insurgency: Renolky | Civillian: CTI Renolk

Civilian name: CTI Renolk

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Security Captain: 26/07/22 - 05/09/22 | Overseer Assistant: 31/07/22 - 05/09/2022 | Security Captain x2: 20/11/22 - XX/XX/XX | Overseer Assistant x2: 07/11/22 - XX/XX/XX

CI DELCOM: N/A - 08/08/2022​

SCP-096: XX/05/22 - XX/XX/XX​

Nu-7 Lance Corporal: XX/XX/XX - XX/XX/XX (Not remembering the dates)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

RDM x1 - [Right when I started playing]

FearRP x1 - [When I came back the most recent time - 1 month ago]

FailRP x1 - [When I came back the most recent time again - 1 month ago]

Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I am applying for Site Advisor due to me thinking that I am very familiar with how the Site works and runs, and would like to take my work up a notch, by actively assisting in running the Site next to the current Site Directors and Advisors. This role would increase my roleplay abilities, as a Site Advisor can allow MC&D entrance within the Facility and many more different aspects which would not increase only my roleplay, but others.

I would also like to think that I have got more experience and general knowledge of the Facilities' tiniest corners and the Foundation personnel.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I would be suitable for a role within Site Administration due to me being someone whom has worked with personnel in Site Administration quite a long time, including Site Command. I am understanding of the current situations within the Facility, on terms of my activity not being on the best state it can be at this time.

Due to me being a long time person whom has been with the Facility, as an Overseer Assistant and a Captain, I would think that my knowledge on how to run the Facility is on a decent level, in which would assist a lot with the situations ongoing.

I would think that my relations with everyone is also good, that including departments and Site Command, which would be a great easy way to figure out problems if any of them persist and get the important details of them.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

The responsibilities of Site Administration in Roleplay are extensive, as they go from running the Site, to actively assisting different departments in different situations, including commanding personnel on what to do, which goes in terms of "running the site". They are expected to be always available to help anyone in any situation.

Another part of Site Administration is to try to keep the Site under control at all times, therefore Site Administration are trusted personnel whom know how to keep everything nice and tidy with Site Command only interfering very rarely, which I know how to do - learnt from the General Security Department Captain.

[Commanding situations can but are not limited to request different things, that being a D-Block Sweep, or an overall Sweep of the Facility, due to Code 1-s or different situations]

Site Administration also are very close with other Site Administration personnel, that being other Advisors and Site Directors. Site Administration are always needing to maintain a good reputation around the entire Facility, to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

<<SCIP.NET>>
<<
PERSONNEL LOGS>>
<<
CLEARANCE LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL ONLY>>
<
IF SEEN BY LOWER CLEARANCE, DEATH VIA MEMETIC KILL AGENT WILL PURSUE>
<WOULD YOU LIKE TO PROCEED?>
<<
LOG #3809 [THE PSYCHOPATH]>>

Name:
Current:
Rasmus Aeschylion | Previous: Rasmus Taldrik
Aliases:
Current: The Psychopath
| Previous: Renolk

History:

Rasmus Aeschylion was born in the South-Eastern side of Estonia - Tartu, where he went to school in "Miina Härma Gümnaasium" in which he graduated in 2006.

He went over to the Estonian Defense Forces, where he learned his basic training and got his CE Category [Semi-Truck with Trailer] Category License, including their Medical Training.

While he reached the rank of Kapral [Corporal] he went to the Military Police, in which he ranged from a new Trainee to an Acting Officer at the rank of Nooremveebel "Second Lieutenant".

Upon reaching the rank of Kolonelleitnant [Lieutenant Colonel], at which he led the Military Police for 2 Years, he transferred to the Reserve Forces.

He left his Military Career behind after 10 Years in the Military.

After leaving the Estonian Defense Forces he found the SCP Wikidot Website, where he made an account and started studying the SCPs.

Approximately 2 Years later, in 2018 Rasmus Aeschylion was sent an E-Mail with an Application to join Site-19, in which he had to move to America after being accepted. After working at Site-19 for 3 Months, he transferred over to Site-65.

The First Job Rasmus "Renolk" Aeschylion was assigned was as a Chef, to make D-Class Food and clean the Toilets of Personnel Wing, in which later he joined the MTF [Mobile Task Force] "Nu-7 Hammer Down" where he received the rank of "Lance Corporal" after a Month.

After approximately a month inside "Nu-7 Hammer Down" he resigned, and went to become a Private in E-11, as well as a Captain in GENSEC.
Shortly after becoming a Captain, "The Psychopath" decided to mask his real name - Rasmus Aeschylion.
Due to him knowing the dangers of information leakage inside the Foundation.
Shortly after changing his name, he became an
Overseer Assistant, in order to try and help out the Foundation as much as he could, by getting orders from O5-1 "The Unjust" as well as O5-3 "The Commissioner"

Current Status:
Current Name/Alias :
Rasmus "The Psychopath" Aeschylion
Current Status: ALIVE
Weight: 176 lbs | 79 Kg
Height: 6ft 2in

Edit: Adding the answers a bit more length and detail and adding more held whitelists that came to mind.

Last edited:

dunnolikes

Nov 23, 2022
From what I have seen, Renlok has always managed to attain a professional character. He is experience, dedicated and capable of becoming a member within the Site Administration team.

Although his application is short, I am confident in Renlok that he has displayed the information necessary in regards to the position he is applying for. He shows that he understands the key aspects of the Site Advisor role.

Due to the reasons stated above, I have decided to give Renlok a..

+Support

-Brewer

Reactions: Renolk

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
-Support

Resigned from MPK CPT like 2 days ago after promising to help the regiment.

• Haha
Reactions: Kvalax

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ . Hello, @Renolk Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time. Secure. Contain. Protect.
CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.