[UK] Rion's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): thegaminghufflepuff_yt
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days 22 hours at the time of writing
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Rion
Chaos name (include your rank): Rioony
Civilian name: Riony

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:521237099
Discord ID (name#0000): Rion#2909

Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: - Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - 1 warn for FailRP
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: - Yes
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: - Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?: - 2-3 at the very least

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
I want to become a staff member for CG SCP RP simply because i enjoy playing here and I want to help better other peoples experience on the server. I am an avid fan of actual RP which, given the right motivation, can come in spades on this server. Furthermore, I think that I'm fairly well known at this point in the community and have enough knowledge about the server to be a help to new players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
I think that I would be able to help you on the server by allowing staff to take more sits and enforce the rules of the server more efficiently. I also think that I would be able to help newer players feel more at home on the server if they choose to actually play and not minge around.

Why are you special over the other applicants?
Ive never understood this question of applications, I am not really more special than anyone else but I love playing on the server so much that I play for hours at a time simply just to interact with the community and essentially talk to people.​

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ SUPPORT
- Good playtime
- Mature

- Every interaction has been good.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
-Neutral
Hello Rion, I believe I’ve seen you around site a couple times, just haven’t had any interactions to really gauge your activity and maturity levels. I suggest you try and join an MTF regiment or another form of whitelisted job to be able to meet lots of people as that is always a great way to become more known. Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck!

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022
Hello @Rion, today I've decided to give you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

+/- Low interactions, hence cannot give a clear verdict.
- Your application lacks details.

But apart from that, I wish you good luck.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Rion,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient in detail, though it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.