[UK] Robin's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Donator
Jul 9, 2022
Germany
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Brainstorm
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 Days and 13 Hours (Been playing on the server for like 1-2 years)
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Robin' [DS] (CSG)
Chaos name (include your rank): 'Robin' [MRU-PVT] (Alpha)
Civilian name: "Robin"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:555426023
Discord ID (name#0000): xbyrobin
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

1. Moderator Application
2. Moderator Application
3. Moderator Application

4. Moderator Application
096 Whitelist Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

8Wzv7wS.png

UzH2bvV.png

All of them should be expired tho, and I have really changed and became more mature.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have gathered a lot of staff experience in many different any other games but mainly in garry's mod, I have also been dealing with many difficult people and know how to calm and deal with them without getting angry.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I have been whitelisted on many serious roleplay servers and played on many, I can also do and make serious RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Around 5-6 hours but less if I have very important exams for school.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to be a moderator of your server because I believe I can provide better support to the community. I enjoy maintaining a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, ensuring compliance and helping to resolve conflicts as they rise. My experience is fair, and I am committed to promoting a respectful and enjoyable environment for all members. I am also active and dedicated to the server, which allows me to respond to issues quickly. I am excited for the opportunity to help the server and its community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Why I am special over the other applicants? Because I bring a lot of value to the server team. Unlike other applicants I will provide the knowledge and ability to contribute in a variety of tasks such as problem solving, feedback, and general support. What sets me apart is my ability to provide and maintain a quick response a fair, unbiased approach, ensuring I perform the highest and nicest quality of support and think fast of a solution.

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
-+Support(Leaning to +)
-Dedicated
-Has Experience

-Quite a lot of Warns

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
-/+ Support
Leaning towards - Support

+ Good V-Time
+ Detailed App

----------------------

-/+ Unsure of maturity
-/+ Apart from in E-11, I haven't seen you around at all
-/+ Never seen you use a mic before

-----------------------------------------------------

- Not too good interactions (if I am recalling correctly)
- A few immature interactions
- A lot of past warnings (they are expired so they don't really matter too much, but it still shows that you were not knowing of the rules or knowingly breaking the rules up to around September of this year)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Robin!
I will leave a few last notes here to recommend how you can improve for next time if you don't get accepted.
I think you should maybe branch out to things other than E-11 and interact with more of the community that way.
You should also be more mature around other people as the few interactions I had with you weren't very mature. (Make yourself look good in front of the community!)

Apart from that, I think your application was good and think you are good to go!
Good luck!

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
yes robin does have a rocky history to say the least but I can personally vouch for the massive change that he has went through recently. In my few interactions on DEA after he returned were very good and he was very professional which was at complete contrast with his reputation. I have now had a ton of interactions with him on E-11 and I can for certain say that his maturity and professionalism is at a very good point.

In my opinion based off all of the interactions I have had he would make a great addition to the staff team.

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
-Support
You’ve been kicked out of CI quite a lot in the past
You’ve been incredibly toxic from my experiences in the past
Overwhelmingly negative interactions with you

I have seen you attempting to change in E-11 however I would give it some time before applying for Staff

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Mature

I know Robin used to be known as a minge in the past (as seen by the warns) but I can say as an E-11 CO that he has been extremely mature in his position as CSG and has done some good work for E-11. I think his behaviour has definitely improved and he deserves a chance.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Robin

Thank you for taking the time to make a Staff application.
I will give you a +Support

+ Active
+Good application
+ Improved in maturity
+ Positive Interactions

+/- Warnings and rule knowledge are unsure Please don't fall back in your old behaviour.

Good luck with your application.

Best Regards
Resource Member,
Holland.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
+Support
In your time in E-11, I have seen you as someone worthy of trust and have developed as a player. I believe with a little bit of effort and a willingness to learn you would be a valuable member of the staff team.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Robin

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. The reason behind your denial is your extensive warning history, which includes some warnings issued within the last month. As you are a long-term member of the community, it is important that you uphold the server rules and maintain a positive image within the community.

However, the fact that you are still receiving warnings indicates that there is a need for improvement in your behaviour. To become a staff member, who is expected to enforce the server rules, it is important that you work on self-development. This will not only help you improve your behaviour and uphold the server rules but also improve your image within the community.

Therefore, I suggest that you take some time to work on yourself and your behaviour before reapplying. Remember, we want all members of the community to be positive contributors who help maintain a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.